Cant stop sleeping

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by waterford, 6 March 2009 Social URL.

1. waterford

waterford Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    Started this diet on Tuesday but had a blip Tuesday night so started again Wednesday & could sleep the round of the clock.

Went to bed at 9pm last night & was asleep by 10, normally get up at 7.20am but after all the sleep I had I ended up sleeping in until 8am this morning and could actually fall asleep here at the computer for you now.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Broadstairsgirl

Broadstairsgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi - I've been the same this week on and off. I started on Monday and had to go to bed at ten past nine!

I think it's just a bit of a shock to your system........I've been viewing the tiredness as a bonus - if i'm asleep I can't be hungry or torture myself with thinking about food!!!

A couple of friends have done the diet and have lost enormous amounts of weight and both say the first 3 days are the hardest but by week 3 you will feel fantastic.

I got weighed last night after 4 days and had lost 9lbs so it's worth it I think.

Keep going you're nearly through the worst bit

4. waterford

waterford Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    Thank you for that encouragement. That is an excellent weight loss after 4 days. Roll on my first weigh in Tuesday morning.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.