• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cant stop sleeping

waterford

S: 14st7lb C: 14st7lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Started this diet on Tuesday but had a blip Tuesday night so started again Wednesday & could sleep the round of the clock.

Went to bed at 9pm last night & was asleep by 10, normally get up at 7.20am but after all the sleep I had I ended up sleeping in until 8am this morning and could actually fall asleep here at the computer for you now.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st10lb C: 14st3lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 2st7lb(14.96%)
Hi - I've been the same this week on and off. I started on Monday and had to go to bed at ten past nine!

I think it's just a bit of a shock to your system........I've been viewing the tiredness as a bonus - if i'm asleep I can't be hungry or torture myself with thinking about food!!!

A couple of friends have done the diet and have lost enormous amounts of weight and both say the first 3 days are the hardest but by week 3 you will feel fantastic.

I got weighed last night after 4 days and had lost 9lbs so it's worth it I think.

Keep going you're nearly through the worst bit

waterford

S: 14st7lb C: 14st7lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I got weighed last night after 4 days and had lost 9lbs so it's worth it I think.

Keep going you're nearly through the worst bit
Thank you for that encouragement. That is an excellent weight loss after 4 days. Roll on my first weigh in Tuesday morning.