Cant stop sleeping

waterford

Started this diet on Tuesday but had a blip Tuesday night so started again Wednesday & could sleep the round of the clock.

Went to bed at 9pm last night & was asleep by 10, normally get up at 7.20am but after all the sleep I had I ended up sleeping in until 8am this morning and could actually fall asleep here at the computer for you now.

Hi - I've been the same this week on and off. I started on Monday and had to go to bed at ten past nine!

I think it's just a bit of a shock to your system........I've been viewing the tiredness as a bonus - if i'm asleep I can't be hungry or torture myself with thinking about food!!!

A couple of friends have done the diet and have lost enormous amounts of weight and both say the first 3 days are the hardest but by week 3 you will feel fantastic.

I got weighed last night after 4 days and had lost 9lbs so it's worth it I think.

Keep going you're nearly through the worst bit

I got weighed last night after 4 days and had lost 9lbs so it's worth it I think.

Keep going you're nearly through the worst bit

Thank you for that encouragement. That is an excellent weight loss after 4 days. Roll on my first weigh in Tuesday morning.

Back