Step 1 Sole Source + Carb Junkie Going Cold Turkey

get some paracetamol down you and vit c effervescent flushed with loads of yummy water, you know you want to:) see if that helps. i found it quite rubbish on the diet with totm but this too will pass as my mum loves to say
hope your feeling better soon and your googling is productive
jxx

get some paracetamol down you and vit c effervescent flushed with loads of yummy water, you know you want to:) see if that helps. i found it quite rubbish on the diet with totm but this too will pass as my mum loves to say
hope your feeling better soon and your googling is productive
jxx

I'm looking up what interesting things I can try and cook...it's strange but I am actually missing vegetables!! I think our 80g is something like 4 mushrooms...I made a "chicken, mushroom and leek burger" yesterday (to be added to my recipe page later) and the mushrooms and leeks in the burger used up all my allowance. I wish I could have had enough left to have a mini leafy salad or something...

I also wish we could use a little salt or garlic...boosts flavous a lot!

I am throwing myself into cooking at the moment and there are so many things I could make if I only had access to one or two more things....

i know what you mean about the veg thing, oh what i wouldn t give for an apple or some butternut squash. on the plus side just think what you ll be able to do on step two those 200/300 calories,you make them go a long way.

Today has been quite stressful...which means not it's only mid afternoon and I am feeling pretty hungry. The return of a colleague at work has resulted in a massive amount of drama that could have easily been avoided. He's one of those people that seem to create drama where ever they go. There was an outage at work, we reviewed and fixed it...but the whole day there has been repercussions as he has been stiring things up with other teams and our manager. The source of the issue wasn't our system, it was a system we use and they were down (think if the internet isn't working on your laptop because of a BT issue....you don't blame the laptop)...it was all resolved within 10 minutes as we went into failover mode....so why, oh why, is it now 5 hours later and there still meetings about it???

"The problem here is that this application restarts daily and until that's not the case we can't use this feature...." .....wrong!
"We can't use this as our failover because the version is different...." .......wrong!
"This configuration management is such a hasstle and that's why we haven't upgraded everywhere yet.....".....oh guess what....wrong again!!!

Sometimes I wish it was ok to swear at people you work with! A couple of months ago I looked and was offered a new job just to get away from him. How can one person completely change your feelings towards a job you actually usually really love? I decided to stay as he was removed from my project but he's been reintroduced a little....not happy about that!

Venting just about done I think....

In think lack of chocolate is a perfectly legitimate reason to be feeling hungry irrational grumpy and miserable, they are the exact feeling that flooded me in tesco this evening! Don't know how I walked out with only a sparkling water! Xxx

In think lack of chocolate is a perfectly legitimate reason to be feeling hungry irrational grumpy and miserable, they are the exact feeling that flooded me in tesco this evening! Don't know how I walked out with only a sparkling water! Xxx

Well done! I don't have a sweet tooth so it's crisps and cheese sticks all the way....

I managed to skulk past all the take aways, nandos etc on my way home and feeling a bit better now I have my salad and chicken in front of me

Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Almost just like nandos but in a less delicious, less finger lickin' good kinda way?!

I bought a Terry's choc orange bar the other day and sat in the car smelling it. Then threw it away. What a sad life!

Almost just like nandos but in a less delicious, less finger lickin' good kinda way?!

I bought a Terry's choc orange bar the other day and sat in the car smelling it. Then threw it away. What a sad life!

Not quite...missing the chips and garlic bread side....and yummy hot peri peri sauce!

I have smelled salt and vinegar Pringles and then put them away before...

Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's been a pretty busy week at work...I was the only one in the office for my team which is usually fine but when there are production issues one day and emergency requests the next it means I virtually don't stop! I didn't have time for my lunch until late this afternoon and then team drinks (I had water) meaning I was hungry for most of the day...but at least the weekend is nearly here!

Nic did great on her weigh in - 3lb! She is now at 2 and a half stone....go Nic!! I have my weigh in tomorrow so we shall see how that goes :)

I am still waiting for that moment when someone sees me and says "have you lost weight?"... :-(

People who know I am on this diet mention occassionally when we are having a conversation about food and diets that they can tell but no one has just said it without provication...! I saw 2 people yesterday whom I haven't seen since before the diet and I was hoping that I would get something from them but alas no, not yet anyway...

You will soon :) one of my sisters (I see maybe once a week) hasn't even said anything I was prancing around showing the size 12 tag in my jeans to people she just scoffed and said oh my god you'd think you had never been small before get over you're self... Sisterly love ay? My youngest sister on the other hand is Being super and encouraging, maybe with some people it's just jealousy? Keep at it though it will come soon enough :D

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x

I think *think* I am finally a size lower!!!!! I just went through all of my size 20 tops and trousers and all but 3 (of 15) fit me :-D

I have put some of my larger 22s away in a cupboard as they were starting to feel a bit like clown trousers but I don't have enough tops to be doing that with just yet. Starting the countdown to a size 18. I don't think I have been an 18 for maybe 3-4 years and a 16 for maybe 6+ years and I can't remember when I was any lower than that. I know it's still a long way to go bit getting there slowly

4lb off is brilliant :D doing really good keep it up and enjoy nics birthday next week :D it's long hard process but soon as you start going down sizes it's quite addictive having to buy new clothes :)

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x

Back