Carb / Lipid blockers

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by ~will do it this time~, 26 February 2008 Social URL.

1. ~will do it this time~

~will do it this time~ Full Member

Hi everyone,

I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday who is also doing SW, she constantly gets higher losses than me... she tells me she takes carb blockers / lipid blockers <phase2? and can't remember the other name> she swears by it....

Any body used these herbal supplements? do they work <I'm talking about whether they help to boost weight loss along with a normal diet such as SW.. not suggesting using them as an alternative to diet>

Please let me know...

Anne

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I was watching a programme about carb blockers and they could find no evidence to say that they blocked carbs in any way, shape or form. You may just find that her body is more effective at burning fat than yours, and that the tablets have nothign to do with it.

4. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    I agree with Deb there. Everyone is different in their losses. If diet pills really worked we'd all be slim. ;)

5. lanarkian

lanarkian Member

hi i took liposinol with my main evening meal and i have to say i was convinced they worked for me

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.