carbs!

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
my doctor asked me what sort of things ive been eating..

she knows i dont eat meat or fish, so im mainly eating veg,potatoes, jacket spud... then pasta and rice.

shes told me to watch i dont eat too many carbs..i know im under my carbs allowance on my fitness pal.. now im a bit worried about the carbs i eat.:rolleyes:

i do eat a lot of pasta and rice....

anybody else in a similar situation or maybe can suggest what else to eat?

im seriously thinking about eating chicken again,at least then i can have steamed chicken breast and veg...ive got some quorn style chicken fillets,but its surprising how much fat is in quorn products :eek:

Hi bunny i'm sort of the same with as u but i dont like vegis so i tend to haveeither jacket pots or rice & pasta but i mix it a little bit i buy tescos tomato & onion pasta the i fry a chicken breast cut into pieces with onion & peppers then once the pasta is done i mix together really nice another i do is either chicken or reduced fat steak marinade over nite in mexican sachet from tescos then fry with onions & peppers then buy some savoury rice once rice is cooked mix together. Hope this helps.

i stick to the slimming world plan and on green days its unlimited carbs, like potatoes, rice and pasta as long as there not cooked with oil or fatty sauces.

I wouldn't worry if you're under your carb allowance on MyFitnessPal. If you're enjoying your meals and still losing weight, then it sounds to me like you've got it sussed!
x

It just made me worry a bit, i know too many carbs are not good,i might try and cut down a bit..

thanks guys :D

You are losing weight really fast so your carbs are not doing any harm!

I know what you mean downsizeme but, i having a lot of carbs with my meals,its practically full of them...i think it might encourage me to try other things too.

last night i had ww chilli with potatoe wedges, and some mushrooms....lovely!!
tonight i think im going to nuke a potatoe, with mexician rice and mushrooms, need to check it first though :D

Back