Cariads round 2 diary!!

Yea if anything im just hoping for a 2lb boost a month thank you x m

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I lost 1.5lb today and was happy with it it totals upto my 7lb off in January so im on track also booked a 5 night trip to disneyland Paris for us 3 with some of the girls with s/w group I am so happy Nath wont know til day before we are going as its really close to his birthday it will be his treat as well as a hol x

Well done on 1.5lb. I'm always happy with 1.5
And are how lovely to be going to Paris. That's really exciting. Your boy will be so made up. X

Hiyas all Sunday and good mood is resumed lol Had a very very late lie in Nath wasnt here he was down my eldest sons house for the night and I woke at 8 n thought bugger it I will have an hour next thing I knew it was 12.30!!! O it was lovely lol So I have had a very lazy day cooked a gorgeous lamb roast done about 4 loads of washing and drying my son n girlfriend came up for an hour my middle son turned up as well so has been a lovely day had a good clean through clocked 10k on my bike in under 21 mins so happy with that I am aiming for 10k in 20 mins by end of next month , and also 10 mins on vibeplate.. foods been totally on plan too but just a little later than norm but as I have a nightshift to do im quite happy with this means I wont be hungry in work x
Breakfast- bacon and mushroom roll.
lunch-lamb,swede,carrots,peas,pots,corn,gravy and 2 yorkshires so 5 syns
tea-
syns-30g choc phil- 4.5 syns and 5 melba toasts 2.5..
exercise-10k on bike 10 mins on vibeplate n going to walk to work=15 mins..

so nice to got through the weekend on plan I am looking forward to doing a bit of hypnotherapy tomorrow n carb blocking lmao I will lose 7lb in feb !!! night diary..

Wow You have had a full house today. And a busy evening too. With you doing the night shift does it get busy?
Let me know how you get on with those carb blockers. How long does it say they take to start working?
And hypnotherapy ? Intriged tell me more.

Also found the blogs. Thankyou. Some of them are quite good. X x
Night Karen catch up tommorow x

Hiyas all I hope I havent lost anyone who has dropped in by changing my name IMBIGBONED was getting me down it was niggling at me everytime I saw it posted or responded too I just dont want to be BigBONED ANYMORE lol sooooooooo Im now DragonsnDaffs or just Karen lol x

Tuesday-
Well finally grabbing half hour to update bits on pc god where does the time go in a day...

Well I had Paul mckenna gastric band book yesterday and its a book a cd and dvd I adore hypno anyway but last 5 years or so its totally gone out of the window well I caught up with some diaries on minimins last week n one girl there has had an amazing result with the help of this and although im always sceptical I bought it from Amazon twas £6 so not to bad and read the book yesterday and used the cd's +dvd well its amazing firstly the trance is def deeper than I have ever been I have never listened to one of mckennas c.d's before his voice lends itself to it so so well... well I felt an odd sensation doing the trance cd and thought no more of it but got up this morning where as I usually browse eating breakfast I didnt this morning I had brek by the table as advised and although I couldnt finish it (I usually have a banana with it too ) I still am sceptical !! so in work I am usually so so bored I have eaten my dinner by 11 at latest plus hifis and yoghurt and fruit today was hunger pang free completely one of the rules is to eat whilst hungry so hung on and hung on it was half 2 by the time I was eating lunch, then had a cuppa and hifi at 4 no fruit and no yoghurt, as I walk through door its always fruit whilst kettle is boiling but not today was sat in football club with Nathan and about 6ish I started to feel hungry so had a spare roast dinner for tea as I wasnt cooking for anyone else so set to eat dinner and decided to eat superfree first as not finishing meals today and once again left a pile of mash hmmmm could it be working ??? I am going to listen to the trance again tonight when Naths in bed and may do it a few times a week just to set it solid in my mind and see what the scales say at end of February, I am being careful to keep to 3 meals a day as not slipping from s/w diet plan this time at all I did that with 5:2 and wrecked 3 months dieting lol ...

SO WE LIVE IN HOPE...

Wow love your new name x
And wow the c d sounds really interesting. I'd love to see if it makes a difference. It's good how it is there at the back of your mind. Good luck with that and keep us updated

Hiyas diary x I have had another fab day so far breakfast was porridge and milk, lunch was a small tin of beans and homemade s/w quiche couldnt finish it again, had my first cup of coffee at 4 oclock with a kitkat and only now starting to get hungry Andrew has made bolegnese with turkey mince for tea so will have some of that with a small portion of quiche and il have salad with mine syns so far is 7.5 for the kitkat and a spoon of golden syrup in porridge this hypno seems to be taking the urge to needlessly snack away at least so far so I am more than happy at mo ... x

Morning diary x
Absolutely knackered this morning its been a long week of early mornings again at least I get a little lay in tomorrow til quarter to 8 and can take Nathan to school :D... I just got to keep telling myself the overtime is paying off bills then we will be sorted monthly!!! just a shame this month is council tax which I LOATHE paying!!!

Food today will be red day.
hea-milk
heb-w/m breadx2
brek-huge banana, 2 hifi lights and an orange. going to eat later in work when hungry.
lunch-asda mexican chicken 1/2 a tin with left over small portion of spag bol without pasta
tea-big chunky bacon and egg sarnie with fruit and yoghurt if needed..
Have a fab day all xx

Morning diary.. Just a quick nosey on minis before I shower n face the world again !! At least today I get to take Nath to school, well yesterday we were promised obscene freezing temps on waking and this morning absolute torrential rain here in lil old Wales but luckily we have had neither it is cold this morning tho brrrrr!!!

Yesterday was another fab day its a very odd sensation not worrying about food all day but its also very very odd not stressing over it which I spent a lot of hours a day doing so now I need to find something else to fill that gap there is only so much housework you can do for sanity !! I didnt have a bacon sarnie last night I wasnt hungry at all I just had eggs and bacon and used my heb for hifis late last night...today will be an e/e day..

Hea- milk
Heb-bread
brek-poached egg on toast
lunch-maggis chicken and salad.
tea-prob more chicken and other half of mexican chicken left in fridge
snax poss fruit I have had a pear with a cuppa this morning
syns- will update

DAY=suc express

HEA1:cheese
HEA2:milk
HEB1:spec k delight bar.
HEB2:w/m roll

Breakfast:mushroom omelette with measured cheese and an orange.

Snack:eek:range.

Lunch: w/m roll 1 bacon with tomato and lettuce and mayo (1) and some fruit.

Snack: cappucino and a hifi bar

Dinner:undecided but will make sure its s/e

Snack:

Total syns for day: mayo 1, hifi bar 3, will fill in later.

Water:2 litre water, coffees and any pop on top.

Exercise:15 min walk in the chucking it down rain 10k on bike and 10 minsx2 on shaky.

Mood:aiming to stop snacking alongside PMK but sticking at slim world 100% as not been eating enough to lose weight regular I am stopping chasing inevitable dreams and aiming for my half a stone a month!!

Also have just noticed I am 2lb away from my 100lb off so thats another box reticked !!

Morning fellow Welshy :) Just stopping by to subscribe. Hope I can do half as well as you have so far! Lisa x

Hey Karen. What's weather like with you. Doesn't sound too good. X

O its horrendous the bins are zumba'ing down the street but we are so lucky compared to those on the coasts poor people !

I have had a real fed up day im umming n arring about joining the gym also thinking about changing groups my working week has almost doubled since last November and as I work 4-12 every Saturday getting up at 8 am is absolutely knackering me out my consultant has a wed teatime group which I could go to then at least I could have a chill out day on a Saturday before work, I treasure my time at home now we are both working fulltime so need to sort something for def x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning fellow Welshy :) Just stopping by to subscribe. Hope I can do half as well as you have so far! Lisa x

Hi Lisa welcome to the madhouse lol where in lovely Wales are you x

I'm in Bridgend whereabouts are you? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm in Bridgend whereabouts are you? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im in Tonyrefail so only a few miles away :D

Back