Carly & Muffy's mission 'home run'

Clair-G said:
You both sound so positive :) can't wait to start my 60 day challenge next week :) xx

Lol you obviously haven't seen my diary today :S

Thanks for all the nice encouraging comments girls :)

Iv managed to drain the 5 litre bottle of asda mineral water but I was a naughty muffy and had 2 bars and a choc shake today :eek:

Off to bed now with everything crossed that I can cope as well tomorrow.
I want to be in the 11's so bad but just not as bad as I want to be in the 10's so nothing is going to stop me from doing this 100% without failing.

Sending loads of good vibes to 'me Carly' as she us a bit down tonight.
We can most deffo do this babe. just come join me in my bubble, it's all in the mind chook xx

I'm off to snuggle up in bed cos I'm freaky like that ;) x

Good morning :D

not doing great with not weighing lol. its only day 2 and iv jumped on the scales already. the scales were still in the kitchen as my parents were away at my dads brothers funeral so i didnt manage to drop them to their house after weigh in yesterday, thats my excuse and im sticking to it! ;)

so weight today is 12 stone 3.6lb :D

so far iv had a pint of water and a asda fruity yoghurt bar (cant remember what flavour it was) im going to have another pint of water now. hope Carly is in a better place today, please can everyone send her some happy minimins vibes?!

catch you all later.

xxx

Thanks sweetie :O I really really wanted to jump on the scales and I thought nope I can't because I told Muffy lmao
Better today :) was 100% yesterday and no weighing today :) and it was bloody hard!!! Popped to brizzle today so won't be online much :)

carly82 said:
Thanks sweetie :O I really really wanted to jump on the scales and I thought nope I can't because I told Muffy lmao
Better today :) was 100% yesterday and no weighing today :) and it was bloody hard!!! Popped to brizzle today so won't be online much :)

Well done for not scale hopping x

On way to tesco now then off to cinema tonight with hubby :) x

How you doing today Carly? xx

Clair-G said:
How you doing today Carly? xx

Hey Clair
Ummm honestly? Really struggling :) just powering through, simple bloody minded stubbornness :) TS is so so hard!
Mood is better today though on the plus side :)
I am just hoping the more days I struggle through the easier it will get :S

carly82 said:
Hey Clair
Ummm honestly? Really struggling :) just powering through, simple bloody minded stubbornness :) TS is so so hard!
Mood is better today though on the plus side :)
I am just hoping the more days I struggle through the easier it will get :S

It really does get easier, says me whom regulary struggles :) just stay glued to here and keep being stubborn xx

I agree TS is hard & to be honest I'm not sure if it gets easier but some days are a breeze & others I have to fight for them. I have to say to myself that yes I could just eat what I want but do I really want to look like this forever? At the moment it's seeing me through so I can only hope that if I keep working hard then I will reach goal. I hope you have easier days coming up, we're all with you willing you on xo

Quick pop in to say iv been 100% good today and I just snuck in my last 1 litre of water so iv had 5 litre again today :eek: I'm only drinking so much for a few days to keep hunger at bay until I'm into ketosis so don't worry I won't water logg myself lol

Off to cinema now so iv honked already. I have my tickets already so won't rake my purse then I can't buy anything there, plan is to come home have a glass of water and straight to bed ;)

Looking forward to tomorrow. Another day closer to being finished :)

Sorry to Carly for being away most of the day and kept missing you. muffys a bad diet buddy for being rubbish today :( I hope you feel much better tomorrow. It really will be easier soon, I promise xx

hadl86 said:
I agree TS is hard & to be honest I'm not sure if it gets easier but some days are a breeze & others I have to fight for them. I have to say to myself that yes I could just eat what I want but do I really want to look like this forever? At the moment it's seeing me through so I can only hope that if I keep working hard then I will reach goal. I hope you have easier days coming up, we're all with you willing you on xo

Yeah I found when doing TS but having the option of WS much easier and that did get easier :S

nomoremuffintop said:
Quick pop in to say iv been 100% good today and I just snuck in my last 1 litre of water so iv had 5 litre again today :eek: I'm only drinking so much for a few days to keep hunger at bay until I'm into ketosis so don't worry I won't water logg myself lol

Off to cinema now so iv honked already. I have my tickets already so won't rake my purse then I can't buy anything there, plan is to come home have a glass of water and straight to bed ;)

Looking forward to tomorrow. Another day closer to being finished :)

Sorry to Carly for being away most of the day and kept missing you. muffys a bad diet buddy for being rubbish today :( I hope you feel much better tomorrow. It really will be easier soon, I promise xx

Lol you are a great buddy you nut ;) I've been away most of the day too :) I will text you if I need you ;)

Lol iv just climbed into bed. I fell asleep watching the film at cinema, oops! I am thinking of weighing too... Can't stop thinking about if iv lgit back to pre-break weight or not? oh dear we are due a visit to scale hoppers anonymous I think xxx

Sleep well XxxX

Ooh woke up late so tired feel poo. Weight today 12 stone 2.6lb :D that's -2oz from last week. my lightest ever!
X
Gotta run it's a mad house this morning.
Good luck Carly, hope weighing cheers you up this morning ;) xxx

Last edited:
Back