Carly & Muffy's mission 'home run'

back after the day shopping with the husband.
need to drink loads of water. goin gto have a soup made with huge amounts of water to warm me up as im frozen!

due to Carly being strong and not weighing herself i feel like i should try harder to stay off my scales, (thanks chick) so the scales are now under the buggy and on their way to my mums in a minute, ill have to bring them back sunday night so that i can weigh on monday am though. omg i cant believe im actually going to have no idea what iv lost until monday i feel a bit sick about that lol x

i best get used to strawberry as i have loads of them to drink before starting the new box of shakes. so its strawberry shake for tonights last pack.

be back in a bit x

nomoremuffintop said:
Ooh woke up late so tired feel poo. Weight today 12 stone 2.6lb :D that's -2oz from last week. my lightest ever!
X
Gotta run it's a mad house this morning.
Good luck Carly, hope weighing cheers you up this morning ;) xxx

Omg you are nearly in the 11s what great great news :D

nomoremuffintop said:
back after the day shopping with the husband.
need to drink loads of water. goin gto have a soup made with huge amounts of water to warm me up as im frozen!

due to Carly being strong and not weighing herself i feel like i should try harder to stay off my scales, (thanks chick) so the scales are now under the buggy and on their way to my mums in a minute, ill have to bring them back sunday night so that i can weigh on monday am though. omg i cant believe im actually going to have no idea what iv lost until monday i feel a bit sick about that lol x

i best get used to strawberry as i have loads of them to drink before starting the new box of shakes. so its strawberry shake for tonights last pack.

be back in a bit x

My strawberry found their way onto a popular auction site :) bye bye grossness :)

Well pleased to report two whole days TS (lol is that it it feels like longer) :)
2 days done 54 to go :)
Feeling much better today I think :)
Didn't weigh today as wasn't feeling like I would handle a STS very well so didn't :) might weigh tomorrow we will see :)
Today is going to be a good one I can feel it :)
Finally going to do that decorating today :)
Hope you all have a great day x check in later x

Oh why did I come to bingo? So bored :( can't even be bothered to walk to the bar to get a drink of water I feel so tired.
Haven't drank enough today. Guessing iv had about 2.5 litres will have to force some down me when I get home. Still find it hard to believe I'm not weighing in the morning! Eeek! Xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Oh why did I come to bingo? So bored :( can't even be bothered to walk to the bar to get a drink of water I feel so tired.
Haven't drank enough today. Guessing iv had about 2.5 litres will have to force some down me when I get home. Still find it hard to believe I'm not weighing in the morning! Eeek! Xx

:( Aww that sucks :( don't drink it too late you'll be up all night peeing like me :)

Well mrs if you've not drank enough get urself to the bar for a drink! I'm struggling with not weighing too, i swear I'm craving my scales way more than any food haha! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

babystar31 said:
Well mrs if you've not drank enough get urself to the bar for a drink! I'm struggling with not weighing too, i swear I'm craving my scales way more than any food haha! X

Scale addiction is so hard to go cold turkey from but.... Im feeling liberated lol umm... Nope that's 'eating 2 bars today' gas! ;)

How is Carly getting on with that painting I wonder?

I have just got into bed. Didn't win anything at bingo. Had a row with hubby when i got home and didnt drink any more water! :(

My sister in law who has been dithering with the idea of doing vlcd since seeing me lose weight over the past 18 weeks has committed to starting exante! I'm going to order my 2 months and her 1 month tomorrow but she won't start until she gets back from her holiday in a couple of weeks. :D

Thats all my news for now xx

Night night

nomoremuffintop said:
Scale addiction is so hard to go cold turkey from but.... Im feeling liberated lol umm... Nope that's 'eating 2 bars today' gas! ;)

Lmao at the image of you floating away like a balloon filled with bar gas :)

nomoremuffintop said:
How is Carly getting on with that painting I wonder?

I have just got into bed. Didn't win anything at bingo. Had a row with hubby when i got home and didnt drink any more water! :(

My sister in law who has been dithering with the idea of doing vlcd since seeing me lose weight over the past 18 weeks has committed to starting exante! I'm going to order my 2 months and her 1 month tomorrow but she won't start until she gets back from her holiday in a couple of weeks. :D

Thats all my news for now xx

Night night

Just finished, went really well :) today was much easier than the last couple of days :)

Oh hun sorry you had a row :( hopefully it'll seem better in the morning x

Good news about SIL always good to have a larger support group for something like this :)

Hope you are ok x

Well done on today x

Hi Ladies :wavey:

You are both doing so well - look where you were 6 months ago - keep the bigger picture in your head rather than the "dodgy" weeks ;)

It's a great idea to buddy up, as that's what I miss about not doing LL, and what's so fab about MiniMins :worthy:

I'm doing TS and my hubby's doing WS so it makes a great team for keeping motivated and spurring each other on.

Keep us updated, onwards and downwards to summer :)

missbiker said:
Hi Ladies :wavey:

You are both doing so well - look where you were 6 months ago - keep the bigger picture in your head rather than the "dodgy" weeks ;)

It's a great idea to buddy up, as that's what I miss about not doing LL, and what's so fab about MiniMins :worthy:

I'm doing TS and my hubby's doing WS so it makes a great team for keeping motivated and spurring each other on.

Keep us updated, onwards and downwards to summer :)

Thanks missbiker :)

Bloated muffy! Had two bars again yesterday and it's not agreed with my poor tummy. Bad times :(

Thinking about the next 2 boxes of exante I need to get them ordered today but not sure if I Should I go all shakes or 1 box shakes and the other box mixed? I say I don't want soups but now I'm starting to enjoy them when I feel cold I have a nice hot soup. And also the bars, I like the bars so I could get bars and then won't need to go to asda or tesco to buy more... It's a big decision because it's so much money to spend. I want to get 8 weeks worth today because I know then I'll be finished. I still have a weeks worth left so I might just keep going until I'm finished them all? Xx

***Carly
Did you weigh today honey?
My scales must be relieved to have a day off lol bet they're all relaxed and spread out chilling on my dads bathroom floor thinking "aghh, good times" ;)

XxxX

Aw I remember that bloated feeling too well. I eventually had to stop having the bars :-( if you want a variety but won't have soup or bars everyday I'd get one box shakes and one box mixed xx

nomoremuffintop said:
Bloated muffy! Had two bars again yesterday and it's not agreed with my poor tummy. Bad times :(

Thinking about the next 2 boxes of exante I need to get them ordered today but not sure if I Should I go all shakes or 1 box shakes and the other box mixed? I say I don't want soups but now I'm starting to enjoy them when I feel cold I have a nice hot soup. And also the bars, I like the bars so I could get bars and then won't need to go to asda or tesco to buy more... It's a big decision because it's so much money to spend. I want to get 8 weeks worth today because I know then I'll be finished. I still have a weeks worth left so I might just keep going until I'm finished them all? Xx

***Carly
Did you weigh today honey?
My scales must be relieved to have a day off lol bet they're all relaxed and spread out chilling on my dads bathroom floor thinking "aghh, good times" ;)

XxxX

I know I need to stock up too :S think I will stick to shakes and BL bars
Wooo at not weighing :)

Back