Carly & Muffy's mission 'home run'

Hey Muffy did you see the new bumper pack thread? No price increase apparently!

carly82 said:
Still sat around reading my beck book decorating will recommends shortly, how's it going Muffster?

Well... My mums off for a few days break so iv been out at tesco and asda stocking up on stuff so I can make meals for my disabled daddy while mum is away. He lives a few doors away so it's a bit like the old program 'bread' where they used to take the old grandad his meals lol x

Got home and had a bar :( stupid me that's the 2nd one today I'm not doing very well am I?

3 litres of water down so far. Please someone tell me it's actually Monday tomorrow not Friday? I really want to weigh myself lol x

Last edited:
Oh dolop! Having a hard evening :( might have to have a bath and go to bed soon.

Went on my cross trainer but could only manage to burn 50 calories before feeling ick! I feel so fat today :( just a down day I think? Hope tomorrow is better, going to keep busy and decided not to have a bar for a couple of days... Maybe until monday when weigh in is over?

Plan for tomorrow is to go town and get baby some new trainers. Maybe a tanning session? Look at getting a tattoo done soon? Really am not very good conversation tonight so I won't bore you all any longer.

Night night everyone xxx

nomoremuffintop said:
Well... My mums off for a few days break so iv been out at tesco and asda stocking up on stuff so I can make meals for my disabled daddy while mum is away. He lives a few doors away so it's a bit like the old program 'bread' where they used to take the old grandad his meals lol x

Got home and had a bar :( stupid me that's the 2nd one today I'm not doing very well am I?

3 litres of water down so far. Please someone tell me it's actually Monday tomorrow not Friday? I really want to weigh myself lol x

Wish I lived a few doors down from my parents must be nice :)

Oh hun you aren't doing badly at all, no f**d is the hardest bit and you are doing that ;)

nomoremuffintop said:
Oh dolop! Having a hard evening :( might have to have a bath and go to bed soon.

Went on my cross trainer but could only manage to burn 50 calories before feeling ick! I feel so fat today :( just a down day I think? Hope tomorrow is better, going to keep busy and decided not to have a bar for a couple of days... Maybe until monday when weigh in is over?

Plan for tomorrow is to go town and get baby some new trainers. Maybe a tanning session? Look at getting a tattoo done soon? Really am not very good conversation tonight so I won't bore you all any longer.

Night night everyone xxx

Aww hun it'll be the wind from the bars making you feel fat :( hope tomorrow is better
Yeah go pop on the sunbed :) I would if I had the time :)

You are both doing great !!
Marge
:D

Hey everybody

Iv had a nightmare with the 3 network all day and couldn't do anything on my iPhone but now it is ok so I'm back ;)

Had a strawberry shake made with 1 litre of water and 3 x 500ml bottles of coke zero while I was out today shopping and treating myself to a top up on my tan at the solarium. Had a bar for lunch and a soup for dinner as well as 3 litres of water this evening.

Still feel huge and while putting co co butter on ( I always do that after going on sun beds ) I looked in the bedroom mirror and am convinced that I'm getting fatter!
I look bloated and my 14's are so tight I had to wear 16's today.

Maybe It's because I haven't lost as much this last month (12lb aprox in 5 weeks) and I feel like I have not seen any change in my body at all for ages Or it might just be in my mind, but I started to see bones sticking through the fat after i lost 4.5 stone and now they're nowhere to be seen?

I know i haven't put weight in as I weighed on Wednesday and I was at my lowest weight ever then, but I'm also now worried that I'm going bonkers and seeing things that are not there :(

In bed now watching the mentalist and then sleepy time as I haven't had an early night in forever x

Hope Carly us doing fab and everyone else is happy too :D

XxX

Maybe your body, needs to catch up with your TS brain Muffy ;)
I am sure, it wont be long doll ;)

notsoskinnymarge said:
Maybe your body, needs to catch up with your TS brain Muffy ;)
I am sure, it wont be long doll ;)

Maybe Marge :/

Just feel like I'm not getting anywhere? Of course I am, I just can't see it myself! I need to get some drastic weight off this 8weeks to make it feel worth it. The longest iv gone 100% TS was 24 days at the beginning when I started lipotrim so 8 weeks is going to be hard. I really want it though xxx hope you had a nice break. Will check your diary soon x

Hey hun sounds like we are having a similar day I feel like the scales aren't going anywhere you think your loss is bad try 5lbs in the same time :(
I think we are both just feeling deprived and a bit sorry for ourselves :(
I really hope it will be worth it :(
If this 8 weeks gives us a good loss I think I would feel much better it just seems so hard for so long :(
Yeah Hun Weds is fine by me, I am scared to weigh because think I will be disappointed whatever it says
*sigh* sorry to be so negative
On the plus side still TS but only had 2 litres of water opps!!!!

That's still fine the minimum is 2 litre so don't stress! You can just make more effort tomorrow ;) xxx
I am Like a yo yo lol I didn't want to weigh but after an hour thinking about it I can't wait to see if iv managed 5lb or not xxx
Take it a day at a time babes xxx
Sleep well :D

nomoremuffintop said:
That's still fine the minimum is 2 litre so don't stress! You can just make more effort tomorrow ;) xxx
I am Like a yo yo lol I didn't want to weigh but after an hour thinking about it I can't wait to see if iv managed 5lb or not xxx
Take it a day at a time babes xxx
Sleep well :D

Wouldn't it be nice if we knew exactly how many days we had left to take 1 by 1 :)

yep it would be great to have that crystal ball to see the end result but all i keep telling myself is that we have to be losing 'something' i think not knowing what is really hard because we are not weighing ourselves. are we taking away the motivation by not sneaking a peak?
you could stand on the scales in a few days and be shocked that you lost loads more than you expected or it could be a total let down. but its not just this week is it? we need to look at the bigger picture. say you do a week where you lost only 1.2lb then lost 4.4lb the week after and then 3.8lb the week after that one. so over 3 weeks you had lost 13lb! even if you only lost 1lb the week after that its still a whole stone in a month ;)

i am not confident that iv lost much since weighing on wednesday because i feel and look really bloated and yuk but i had lost 3lb when i weighed on wednesday. you havent even weighed in the last few days so you dont know if your ahead of me or not? even if 4lb is what iv got off this week im happy to be on track to losing a stone a month.

Muffy's plan today is to try and wait for as long as possible between each shake/soup. i havent had any yet but i feel like i want something. going to try extra hard not to have anything until 12. then 4 then 8 :)

oh i also wanted to say....

i read someone (on exante fb page) had lost 48lb in 10 weeks she said she has been doing just 3 shakes a day and 2 litres of water. well done her!
i know you have been struggling with the water but dont stress about the water. you dont need to have a mental 5 litres like i did the 1st 2 days! try to get 2litres+ in you each day but if you get all hot and bothered about it the whole diet will end up feeling even more of a chore. enjoy every day knowing that just 4+ pints of water and 3 magic milk shakes will be melting that fat. how much easier can it be? xx

Georg's positive fact's for saturday!
*it can be done, people do TS every day with nothing else.
*noody has died doing it and the world isnt about to explode!!

"smile and muffy smiles with you" :D

xxx

Wouldn't it be nice if we knew exactly how many days we had left to take 1 by 1 :)

I kinda think that taking one day at a time is the only way to do it :)
I dont perceive it to be a bad thing.
Its a good thing :)
Some days are going to be better than others.
But each day is for living on that day :)
You can only live one day at a time, so taking it one day at a time, is really the only way you can do it ;)

I know you both said that you didn't want to weigh every day, but I am not sure why ? :eek:
Would it be so bad for you if you did ?
It just seems that you are both torturing yourself by not weighing.
It is hard enough, without any self induced mind games ;)

Tell me about it Marge! I have no idea why I decided not to weigh myself? People kept saying that we should keep away from the scales....maybe I thought that I should listen to them as the people telling me that had been able to stick to TS better than me? I do know that seeing a little loss each morning spurs me on but I also know that if I STS or gain a teeny bit (even if I know I'm 100%) I get disheartened and sabotage myself :( now, Carly and I have both become scared of the scales! What a mess!
This is meant to be simple but I think I'm just complicating it :(

Doing ok at the moment, 2 litres of water drank and a couple of coffees. Getting up early with kids is hard when you know you have a long day of wanting to eat, but it's good that I have lots of time to get in lots if water too :)

Xx

Good morning ladies! I've not been around the last few days but I see your both still doing well. Hope you's have a good day xo

Back