ProPoints Carlys diary! Newbie :)

carlyb1208

Hi all, only started WW on tues im doin well so far...i get 29pp and havent gone over yet! Also havent used any of my 49 an dont intend to use any this wk cos i want to lose lots for my first WI.

What ive eaten so far:

Wednesday:
2x ww bread 3
Phildelphia 1
Fruit
Cereal bar 2

Veg ww soup 3
1 ww bread 1
Ww crisps. 2
Yogurt. 1
Fruit

Ww lasange 6 or 7 cant remember
Salad

And for a treat a crunchie. 5

Total 25

Thursday

2 ww toast with phili 4
Fruit

Lean ham pitta bread with salad 5
Extra light cheese triangle 1
Ww crisps 2
Yogurt. 1
Fruit

Ww hot n spicy chicken pizza 11
Curly wurly 3
Total 27

Also went to gym and did 1 hour cardio :)

Friday

2 ww toast with phili 4
Fruit

Lean ham pitta with salad. 5
Extra light cheese triangle 1
Strawberrys
Ww crisps 2
Yogurt 1

Ww Pepporoni pizza 13
Curly wurly 3

Total 29

Would appreciate any tips or advice or just general support! :)
My WI is tuesday evening but im off tuesdays so really hope i dont get bored in the day and eat lots!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hellooo :)
i havent long started..but i see that your eating processed ww meals for dinner .. such as pizza & lasagne.. i ate ww processed meals everyday for dinner for 6 days and i ended up putting on a little bit of weight :/ so i changed to more homecooked meals and i lost weight :) - it could be different for you, but im just warning you what happened to me.. but everyone is different :)

Ooo no i hope i dont put weight on?? Surely that shouldnt happen if im sticking to 29 points? I was going to make home cooked things but i weighed 40gramms of pasta and it was hardly anything!! Same with rice. So not sure what meals to make that will fill me up. :(

carly

don't be afraid to use your weeklies, i always use about 45 of mine (i am on 29 daily points too) and i have lost each week so far :)

if i restricted my body to 29 points with no weeklies then i think my metabolic rate would shut down but obviously this is only my opinion and everyone is different!

all the best x

Thanks smirnof, im making curry tonight with the ww masala sauce so i may go over my dailys and have a cheeky popodom! Just had a sneaky peak on my wii fit too an it says iv lost 4pound but im not going to think too much into it as i no scales are different an i should use the a same ones and only get weighed on my actual WI.

:)

Had a bit of a pig out tonight but only used 11 of my weeklys and my WI is tuesday!

Fruit for breakfasts
Ham and dairlylea pitta for lunch 6pp
Ww crisps 2

165g chicken 4pp
Masala ww sauce half jar 3pp
100g cooked rice 6pp
Naan bread 4pp
Tesco Popodoms 2pp
Tesco onion bhaji 3 = 9pp :( :(

Snack-small bag of butterkist popcorn 4pp
No alcohol tho all weekend!!!
And i did 30mins fast walking on treadmill.

Had to work today during the heatwave :( really wanted to sit in the sun

Breakfast
2 toast with dairylea extra light 4pp
Banana 0

Lunch
Ww tomato soup 2pp
1 bread 1pp
Ww crisps 2pp
Yogurt 1pp

Tea
2 pittas 9pp
2 slices of tesco ham 1pp
Dairylea 1pp
Salad 0pp

Callippo orange 3pp :) treat for being in work whilst the sun was shining!

24/29 i may have a curly wurly later on :)

Been the gym today straight from work and i felt really dizzy and had to come off the treadmill,its never happened before and ive eaten the same as i normally do an have drank the same too. Strange???

Breakfast-
Cereal bar 2pp
Toast 3pp
Philidelphia 1pp
Banana

Lunch
Ww veg soup 3pp
1 bread 1pp
Ww crisps 2pp
2 plums 0pp
Pineapple 0pp

Tea
Ww spag bol 8pp (was very nice too!!)
Ww garlic bread 5pp

25pp total
First WI tomorrow im soo excited!! Really hope ive lost :) :)

Good Luck for tomorrow! My first WI is on Wednesday morning and I am really nervous. Am sick at the moment too so I am not sure how that is going to help the scales.

I also made my first 0 pp soup today and it was lovely! I had a small cup as a snack and a big bowl for lunch. It kept me full and content and was good for me! It was really easy too. Just washed vegetables, put in pan with two cups of stock and let it simmer for 90 minutes. I then used my hand blender to puree it all up.

hi carly

good luck for your weigh in, mine isn't until wednesday night but they do come round quickly x

GossipGirlxoxo said:
Good Luck for tomorrow! My first WI is on Wednesday morning and I am really nervous. Am sick at the moment too so I am not sure how that is going to help the scales.

I also made my first 0 pp soup today and it was lovely! I had a small cup as a snack and a big bowl for lunch. It kept me full and content and was good for me! It was really easy too. Just washed vegetables, put in pan with two cups of stock and let it simmer for 90 minutes. I then used my hand blender to puree it all up.

Thanks, i may try that soup tomorrow havent made any yet, what veg did u put in it??i need it to be bulky as i hate watery
soup.
How are you finding ww?? Ive never done it before and im starting to get used to it now i think but i do sometimes get big chocolate cravings!! thats where the curly wurlys come in handy :)
Goos luck for wednesday let me no how you do x

smirnoff said:
hi carly

good luck for your weigh in, mine isn't until wednesday night but they do come round quickly x

Thank you! Im praying for a loss! Iv been soo good not gone over once and only used 11 weeklys i wil be so upset if i dont lose, going for a nice meal tomorrow night too so i really hope i lose,my friends who are all about the same weight as me lost 4pound in there first week so im praying for that but doubt i will as some people say i could be under eating but im scared to use my points! Either way i cant win :(
X

Thanks, i may try that soup tomorrow havent made any yet, what veg did u put in it??i need it to be bulky as i hate watery
soup.
How are you finding ww?? Ive never done it before and im starting to get used to it now i think but i do sometimes get big chocolate cravings!! thats where the curly wurlys come in handy :)
Goos luck for wednesday let me no how you do x

The soup I made was a fluke as I just chucked in what i had. It was thick and not at all watery.

4 carrots
1 courgette
1 onion
4 garlic cloves
2 tomatos
half a broccoli
2 cups of stock
fresh parsley

I just chopped it all up and covered it with the stock. Let it simmer for 90 minutes and then blended. It was great :)

I get chocolate cravings too. I tend to satisfy it with a low point hot chocolate and a few bisuits.

Good luck for today !! I had my first wi yesterday and lost 4lbs which I am so happy about xx

Hi Carly,

How did you weigh in go? I am not really expecting much of a loss tomorrow :cry: I weighed in early and havent lost much at all. Though I stuck to plan quite well. Will see what the scales say tomorrow at the official weigh in!

GossipGirlxoxo said:
Hi Carly,

How did you weigh in go? I am not really expecting much of a loss tomorrow :cry: I weighed in early and havent lost much at all. Though I stuck to plan quite well. Will see what the scales say tomorrow at the official weigh in!

Its at 6... Im nervous! Will let u all no when iv been! X

1.5 off i wanted more tbh but i dont think iv eaten enough as im not using all my points an havnt used many weeklys. Its harder as i only need to lose a stone too but really wanted more than 2!
Oh well off out for tea now!

1.5 is still good Carly! Make an effort to eat all your points and drink your water and see what the scales say next week!

Wednesday- cereal bar for breakfast 2pp with a banana an a plum

Lunch 2brown ww toast dry 2pp
Ww spagetti 3pp
French fries 2pp
2 plums
Crunchie 5pp

Tea:ww chicken casserole 5pp
Popcorn 3pp
2 brown toast 2pp
Butter approx 3pp
Total 27points, still struggled to use them tho thats why i had to have toast and popcorn.
Any tips of when to use majority of points?is it better to use in day rather than night?

Hi carly,

I tend to eat less points in the morning and build up during the day. I enjoy eating when i get home from work and i enjoy a treat at night. Thats just me though! If i am stuggling to use all my points ill have some toast with avocado. Avocado is high in points but very good for you..... And yummy too!
Its 8 pp for an avocado.

Have a nice day!

Have a nice day!

Back