CarolineM's new improved diary

Jan - hope I've caught you before you go - have a great time :D

Back from Somerset :D I was a very naughty girl so am back on track today. Had a lovely time - went to see Lytes Cary Manor and Montacute Mansion - was very nice indeed. B&B was incredible - would recommend it if anyone is heading Somerset way - family run and lady really really friendly - enjoyed doing the jigsaw puzzle hehe!

Hope everyone is okay *hugs*

Thanks Caroline - we're off early in the morning. I've just been harvesting all my crops and ploughing & tidying the farm up ;)

Glad you enjoyed your break. Sounds lovely!

See you in 2 weeks - good luck in the meantime. xx

Thank you :D

I have a recent photo of me taken this weekend - I can't see that I've lost weight but who knows - here's the new top I treated myself to for being very good the week before last hehe

me290809.jpg

Wow, love the top! I'm liking your glasses too - very stylish. :D
The place you went to looks gorgeous... I wonder if it's anywhere near me. I live in Devon but my geography is rubbish lol. :eek:

It's Somerset - Lytes Cary Manor. Was a beautiful place. In fact I think I may have fallen in love with Somerset somewhat so will go again.

Never been to Devon but am sure we will make it round that way eventually - so many National Trust places to see, so little time lol

Tell me about it! I don't have a car so it's really difficult for me to get to a lot of these places. :(
I went to one last year called Buckland Abbey where Sir Francis Drake lived - it felt like something out of a film and the atmosphere was incredible.

bucklandabbey.jpg

Loved it! :D
Have you been to any other NT places?

Looking FAB Caroline and I love your top :D quite right to treat yourself hehe xx

Thanks Charlene :D

WI this morning and I'm 18 stone 7.75 lbs - so very near to my mini-goal of 18 stone 7 :D I've decided to go back to weekly WIs as I'm losing track - mind you I've been focusing a lot on where I'm going as opposed to how much I've travelled hehe!

Oooh, that Abbey looks lovely :) We have been to quite a few NT places - mainly around our way, i.e. Tatton Park, Durham Massey, Lyme Park, Styal etc. etc., and we have done quite a few over in Lincoln. Plus a few in Merseyside. Just gets us out and about :)

So far doing well - I'm really chuffed and in the zone - yay! Long may it continue!

Thanks Charlene :D

WI this morning and I'm 18 stone 7.75 lbs - so very near to my mini-goal of 18 stone 7 :D I've decided to go back to weekly WIs as I'm losing track - mind you I've been focusing a lot on where I'm going as opposed to how much I've travelled hehe!

Oooh, that Abbey looks lovely :) We have been to quite a few NT places - mainly around our way, i.e. Tatton Park, Durham Massey, Lyme Park, Styal etc. etc., and we have done quite a few over in Lincoln. Plus a few in Merseyside. Just gets us out and about :)

So far doing well - I'm really chuffed and in the zone - yay! Long may it continue!

Well done you, you will be pass a mini goal next week. The top was lovely and you looke so relaxed and happy, so long may it continue.

I am trying to get in the zone, but am carb cutting ths week, so start next Monday so I feel as if I am doing something right, if not the diet yet. My tummy is so bloated from the starch I have. Trying to change to brown or wholemeal for a better choice.

Well going to have a cuppa and then take my daughter to the Game store to buy some DS games. Bye for now:wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hope you enjoyed your shopping trip.

Yeah, I was relaxed - felt nice to get some sunshine and fresh air :)

National Trust Some photos taken of places we have been to recently, including the Somerset ones. No people, just places!

You'll get there Shep. If you are like me you may find the low carb makes it easier to get back on track. It's a good way imho to kick yourself into gear. Good luck :)

I hope that the cravings will curb down when I am through the week and weekend. I want stodge all the time, so hopefully when I start Monday i will be stodge free and not be wanting it.

I can but hope lol. Feeling really good at the mo, ironing all done, had a really good day with daughter gots loads done, even the crappy weather cant get me down, hope this feeling lasts.....

Keep the faith :D

I've just done day 1 of the 30 day challenge on EA Sports Active - bloomin' heck! I think I'm dying lol Definitely going to be feeling it tomorrow morning!

How's everyone else doing? I've got the chicken chasseur for dinner but not feeling hungry to be honest. What I really fancy is a couple of Ryvita with Lurpak and a Muller Light - may just got for that to be honest.

Well done Caroline :D :D :D you must be so pleased that you just have a teensy but to get to that 7 mark :) GO YOU!!!

Im not doing so good this week :( went out for chinese last night and all I can say is there wasnt any leftovers lol I feel really really YUKKY today :( serves me right eh!

xxx

Keep the faith :D

I've just done day 1 of the 30 day challenge on EA Sports Active - bloomin' heck! I think I'm dying lol Definitely going to be feeling it tomorrow morning!

How's everyone else doing? I've got the chicken chasseur for dinner but not feeling hungry to be honest. What I really fancy is a couple of Ryvita with Lurpak and a Muller Light - may just got for that to be honest.

So did you have the couple of Ryvita with Lurpak and a Muller Light or go for the meal?

How r u doing today?

Well done Caroline :D :D :D you must be so pleased that you just have a teensy but to get to that 7 mark :) GO YOU!!!

Im not doing so good this week :( went out for chinese last night and all I can say is there wasnt any leftovers lol I feel really really YUKKY today :( serves me right eh!

xxx

Dont be too sad, we all need a day off now and then and so far you have done so well. so dont beat yourself up about one night. :)

We definitely all have bad days - I'm an expert on them hehe! The secret is to get back on the horse and keep on trotting. How's it going today?

I ended up having pineapple and cherries - just had an urge for fruit.

I'm struggling at the moment - blame the weather!

Did Day 2 of the EA Sports Active 30 Day Challenge - it's hard, really really hard! I thought I was going to faint at one point, but fortunately felt better after a good sit down. Rest day tomorrow, thank goodness!

mmmmm pineapple!!! :D Sounds like your really going for it Caroline and I bet your glad its rest day tomorrow lol this week has really flew in :eek: dreaded weigh in tomorrow :(

xxx

Good luck with the WI :D Here's hoping you get a loss even though you misbehaved.

I was a bad girl last night but back on track today. I don't think my body likes chocolate! I feel really rough - like I have a hangover :( I don't deserve sympathy - tis self-inflicted!

At least it is Friday :D

Good luck with the WI :D Here's hoping you get a loss even though you misbehaved.

I was a bad girl last night but back on track today. I don't think my body likes chocolate! I feel really rough - like I have a hangover :( I don't deserve sympathy - tis self-inflicted!

At least it is Friday :D

Yes and getting that Friday feeling!!!!

It must be all this excerise you r doing that makes you crave the chocolate, I feel after doing Wii fit a bit of chocolate always helps lol (maybe thats just me)

Back