20g Cheddar 2pp
=8pp

Total: 52pp
48/48 dailies
4 weeklies

18/49 total running weeklies used

VeggieAnna said:
Hello lovely, how you doing?X

Gosh I've not filled this in for 2weeks oops!!
Been writing in my other diary but not this one... I was doing ok thanks but today has been rotten! I'm ill again but I've wanted to eat non-stop... very annoying :(
How are you getting on? :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

OOOh ill check out your other one now then! I've been awful! weighing in 2mrw and praying for a stay the same. its out of my system now though and feeling more determined then ever! gona start posting my diaries tommorow so you can come look at my noms :) xxx

Ahh brilliant, I've missed reading your lovely food diary! Good luck for WI :) I've desperately wanted to have a massive blow out today but not given in...... yet!

CGx

thanks Carrie :) don't give in!!! you're doing so well, you can be strong! i find it helpful at this time of night to brush my teeth, stops unplanned snacking!! :) x

Hiya Carrie. Sorry to read you aren't feeling great AND totm. Why does everything always happen together!!......

Don't give in to naughty cravings. Have you tried chopping up some apple and oranges or something, just so you feel your snacking and keeps the hands busy. Good luck (((((hugs))))))

Thanks lovelies :)

Lol I've not even had dinner yet! Am starving but hope dinner will fill me up enough to stop the craving - going to whack extra brocolli in mine to be sure :)

Hates when everything comes at once - got no chance!
OH did offer me chinese or pizza tonight but somehow I sad no!!

CGx

Thanks lovelies :)

Lol I've not even had dinner yet! Am starving but hope dinner will fill me up enough to stop the craving - going to whack extra brocolli in mine to be sure :)

Hates when everything comes at once - got no chance!
OH did offer me chinese or pizza tonight but somehow I sad no!!

CGx

Well done on saying no to take away. It's so hard........

I'd never last till half 8 at night for dinner. I'm on my snacks now hehe.

Really hope you feel better tomorrow xx

MrsLmc said:
Well done on saying no to take away. It's so hard........

I'd never last till half 8 at night for dinner. I'm on my snacks now hehe.

Really hope you feel better tomorrow xx

Thanks hun, so do I! :)

Aw we always eat late here as OH doesn't get in from work till 8pm most days... it does get hard sometimes as I'm beside myself with hunger by the time we actually eat! Have started adding in carrot sticks & a houmous snack pot at around 6pm every day to stop me getting to that point ;)

CGx

MrsLmc said:
Oh yum I'm addicted to houmous, I have it every day as my night snack. I love it so much, and it's guilt free. Night now xx

Hehe i'm a bit lazy & buy it in the individual tubs from Sainsbury's ;) 1pp a pot!! I got a bit exited at that as it's a perfect size serving :)

CGx

Oh poor dusty neglected food diary!
I'm gutted! I got 2 innoccent Veg pots on Bogof in Sainsbury's tonight & they are 9pp & 8pp a tub eeeeeeeeek!
I swear I read somewhere they were about 6pp :(
I'm such a fool - usually I work the points out right there in the aisle but I was full of fluey cold & tired so was just doing what OH told me which is ALWAYS "get whatever you want hun, go on, looks nice right?" Gaaaaaah! I swear he's a feeder!
Lol, nah I'm 100% responsible for the size of my behind ;)

I blooming hope they are nice cos even on Bogof offer they were almost £2 each oops... I got them as I keep skipping lunch & thought they'd be good - but I'd never use 9pp on lunch normally as I save for a big dinner :(
I went on the website to see if they were all that high & there is one that's lower - the indian daal is 6pp.
But I got the veg massala 9pp and
Sweet potato chilli 8pp ...
Harumph!

Live & learn - always check points before I buy!

Also..... slightly concerned at one of the pots having an unbelievable 24g of fibre in it! I had to check 3 times... not sure my body can handle that in one hit ;) ;) ;)

CGx

here to subscribe again babe :) hope all is well for you! know what you mean, my diary has been a bit neglected too recently! gonna try and get back on it this week though.. just wish i could find some god damn motivation :p x

graciebabes said:
here to subscribe again babe :) hope all is well for you! know what you mean, my diary has been a bit neglected too recently! gonna try and get back on it this week though.. just wish i could find some god damn motivation :p x

Helloooo :)
I need to fill in this food diary more as I think it helped writing it all down on here!
I write in my other diary on here far more lol ;)
Will try & hunt yours down to follow back!

CGx

Friday's positive quote photo :)
Simple but I need to start telling myself this every day!

423478476.jpg

CGx

i keep another diary too, written down.. but like you i think writing it in this one helps too :) my diary is called 'the munchings of a lazy girl' if you want to search for it :) i would post a link but i'm on the app and don't really know how lol! xx

Food diary Weds 19th Oct

(I am soooooo ill with a cold! Hence the strange lack of food so far today!)

Brekkie:
NYC bagel 6pp
Flora light 1pp
Philly Light 1pp
2 coffee & elmlea 3pp
= 11pp

Lunch:
Banana! 0pp

Dinner:
Homemade mega chunky veg & beany soup - big bowl 2pp
1.5 warby thins 4pp
Cheddar cheese 3pp
= 9pp

Total 20/42 dailies so far (this is not normal for 8pm lol!)

I'm afraid as I have 22pp going spare I may have a few choccies as I'm feeling very poorly & just kinda fancy some!

Got my re-scheduled MRI scan in the morning... lying still for an hour without a cough or a sneeze .... that will be interesting!
Bit worried only as last time I had one I felt really poorly & sick after having the dye injection.. oh well, needs must!

CGx

Back