ProPoints CarrieGirl21's food diary ProPoints

I'm good thanks Carrie...actually exercised today for first time in ages so pleased with myself :) glad youre posting your diaries again, they give me ideas :) how you feeling about 2mrw my lovely?X

VeggieAnna said:
I'm good thanks Carrie...actually exercised today for first time in ages so pleased with myself :) glad youre posting your diaries again, they give me ideas :) how you feeling about 2mrw my lovely?X

Ooh well done for exercising - that's brilliant :)
I'm a bit nervous but it will be worth it once it's over, just hope I can keep still enough!

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Carriegirl21 said:
Food diary Weds 19th Oct

(I am soooooo ill with a cold! Hence the strange lack of food so far today!)

Brekkie:
NYC bagel 6pp
Flora light 1pp
Philly Light 1pp
2 coffee & elmlea 3pp
= 11pp

Lunch:
Banana! 0pp

Dinner:
Homemade mega chunky veg & beany soup - big bowl 2pp
1.5 warby thins 4pp
Cheddar cheese 3pp
= 9pp

Total 20/42 dailies so far (this is not normal for 8pm lol!)

I'm afraid as I have 22pp going spare I may have a few choccies as I'm feeling very poorly & just kinda fancy some!

Adding on the chocs I had last night!....

Celebrations 19 pp!!!!!
1/4 warby thin 1pp
20g cheddar 2pp
= 22pp

Totals:
42/42 dailies
0/49 weeklies *happy dance* :D

OK. So Eeeeeeevil Celebrations! I obviously can't be trusted with them still! Why can I stop at just a few chunks of dark choc but go nutso on milk choccy candy?!
Think as I'd been craving them all week I wanted them a bit too much!
I know I stayed bang-on dailies but 19pp on candy is a bit silly for me - it's not something I do often & certainly won't be making it a habit.
Also won't buy any more of the Xmas choc as don't want to leave myself so easily open to self sabotage - also they have left me with a grumpy tum!
Now to post today's pretty awful diary!

CGx

Thurs 20th Oct 2011

Brekkie:
NYC bagel 6pp
Flora light 1pp
Philly light 1pp
2 x coffee & elmlea 3pp
= 11pp

Lunch?!
Scone 8pp
Flora light 1pp
Jam 1pp
Orange 0pp
2 x walkers crisps 7pp :(
= 17pp

Snack:
Activia yogurt 3pp
Dark choc 4pp
= 7pp

Total so far - 35/42 dailies :'(

And it's only 4pm!!!!!!!!!!!

Now here's why today is ridiculous:
I had to be up at 6am to have breakfast before my MRI (which went ok) so by the time we got home from hospital it was only 11.30 & I was already hungry again - hence the Mothership stuffing me with a fresh scone lol as she felt sorry for me after my scan ;)
Then..... I was feeling really rough so had to take a mega painkiller but you have to eat food with them..... so more food... then a bit later I came over all dizzy & hot (i blame the injection!) & promptly had yogurt & chocolate thrown at me!
It's very hard to keep on top of food when you are a patient!

Anyway - my OH got a new job offer yesterday and is also at home with the horrid cold I gave him (oops!) So out of commision & I'm not up to cooking plus he wants to celebrate the job offer by getting a chinese!
IF I ate nothing else all day, except fruit, I could have chinese with the rest of my dailies plus 13weeklies.
Not the best of days at all but I've not used any weeklies yet so hope it will not do too much damage & under the circumstances I think it could be even worse!

Feels good to be posting food diaries again - feel more accountable having it up here!

CGx

Sat 22nd Oct food diary

Brekkie:
NYC bagel 6pp
Flora light 1pp
Philly light 1pp
2 fresh coffee & elmlea 3pp
Total: 11pp
(breakfast in bed & made by OH wooooop!)

Lunch:
Cheesy pot shot 5pp
Walkers ready salted crisps 4pp (drooooooool)
Banana! 0pp
Total: 9pp

Dinner:
Quorn 1/4 pounder burger 4pp
Roll 4pp
Rustic chips 7pp
Ketchup 1pp
Salad & light s.cream 1pp
Total: 17pp

4 tiny squares Divine Mint Dark choc Yummers!! 2pp
Activia yogurt 3pp
Total: 5pp

Totals:
42/42 dailies

This may be the least snacky day of my entire life!!
3 proper meals is not how I roll lol!
Yes this is the way I'm 'supposed' to eat but I really missed my snackage :(
Only have 2weeklies left Till Weds! So really had to force myself to stop eating tonight - it's been ridiculously hard! But I kept looking at my star chart & that I only need 2lbs to fill it up!
Also I still have the haunting memory of my 2 mega binges from this week (hence the lack of weeklies) so I've demolished a mountain of nonsense already this week so I can't use the deprivation excuse!

I'm soooooo hungry! Can't wait for breakfast - I'm going to have to go to bed so I don't crack!

CGx

You've done really well hon, so proud and chuffed for you that you stuck to dailies!! :D :D it'll all be worth it come WI xXx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
You've done really well hon, so proud and chuffed for you that you stuck to dailies!! :D :D it'll all be worth it come WI xXx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Aw thanks luv! :)

CGx

Sun 23rd October

Brekkie:
NYC bagel 6pp
Flora light 1pp
Philly light 1pp
2 coffee & elmlea 3pp
= 11pp

Lunch (more snackfest)
Banana 0pp
Cheddar brick 20g 2pp
2 x walkers baked 5pp
2 x M&S Dark choc bics 5pp (yum!)
= 12pp

Dinner:
Rustic chips 7pp
Roll 4pp
BNS & roast veg 0pp
Ketchup 1pp
Salad & light s.cream 1pp
1 boiled egg white 0pp
Cheddar cheese brick 2pp
= 15pp

Divine Dark mint Choc 4pp
Popcorn 3pp
Brandy 1pp (half a shot)

3AP earned from walk in Park :)

Totals:
46pp =
42/42 dailies
3/3 AP
1 weekly (48/49!!!)

Don't usually use my AP's but I was desperate!!
Right now I'm starving & want to demolish a bag of crisps & a choc biccy!! Am standing strong as I'm just just sqeezing in under my dailies & weeklies at this moment!
I want to eat sooooo bad!
I know I'll be dissapointed if I give in though as it would take me over weeklies & that will make me feel awful :(

Dinner was way too big - so why am I so hungry now? Just wish I'd saved some of it then I could be having that now!
Hate when I cook too much dinner but still eat it as I've waited so long for it & am so hungry that I don't stop when I'm full as I'm so glad to be finally eating after a long wait!
Daft really but I've always been that way - a proper 'plate clearer' :(

If I get through without munching tonight I will be pretty chuffed as that's 2 days of almost just dailies :)

I know this week was extra hard as I used my weeklies so early in the week - usually have at least 20 left at this point! Hope next week I can get back to that sort of pattern :)

CGx

Hi Im subscribing I hope you don't mind.

Well done for being so strong. I'm exactly the same so I know how you feel. Especially on the weekend. I try to avoid the shops so I can't be tempted to buy anything. I'm always double checking my points to see if I have an extra point anywhere but it never happens lol.

Keep the good work and your menus look great.

VeggieAnna said:
Ello lovely :) Well done on staying strong, you're doing fab!! what is a cheddar brick? sounds tasty!xx

Hehe it's those cathedral city mini cheddar portions :) lovely & strong flavour!
Also tried the 'Chedz bricks' - same thing but milder cheddar.

I love having portioned cheese cos otherwise I'd eat way more! ;)

CGx

chug said:
Hi Im subscribing I hope you don't mind.

Well done for being so strong. I'm exactly the same so I know how you feel. Especially on the weekend. I try to avoid the shops so I can't be tempted to buy anything. I'm always double checking my points to see if I have an extra point anywhere but it never happens lol.

Keep the good work and your menus look great.

Helloooo :) nice to have you on board :)
I'm a bit sporadic with my posts I'm afraid but I'm trying to be more regular lol!
I can be shocking in the shops if I'm hungry - I just start chucking things in the trolley cos I'm starving & my sensible head goes out the window!
Hope you are having a good week :)

CGx

Oh & by the by - after my last diary entry on here - I did stay strong & didn't nibble anything further! Wooooooop!

CGx

Oh & by the by - after my last diary entry on here - I did stay strong & didn't nibble anything further! Wooooooop!

CGx

Wooooop you are brilliant. So hard to stop the dreaded nibble sometimes hehe

Them cheddar bricks sound nice, I'm eating cheddar cheese shaped animals at the minute, they are yum and great all portioned out as you say. Nice for a healthy snack.

xxxx

Yay for not snacking :) I have a big problem with snacking so I totally know the urge and the willpower it takes to say no no no! Ha x

(re-posting from my main diary - I probably won't be writing in this one again as I've moved from WW to MFP)

Guuuuuuuuuuuys!!!!
I am SO sorry for just disappearing for 8 months - I will explain a bit more when I have more time but I just started posting again on here yesterday & came back to my diary to find all your lovely supportive messages!!
Thanks so much to every one of you for caring - I've had the most awful time of things & frankly I'm lucky to be here right now.

The basics - we moved to Canada in March! I now live in Toronto with OH, it's been hard settling in & I got really sick just after we arrived, I'm still in treatment but I'm better than I was.

I've gained an extra stone - (my stats in the left column should be updated but my ticker is wrong) I weighed in yesterday & was so shocked that I knew I needed to get on top of things so I came back on here - the place where I always found support & understanding :)

This is almost the heaviest I've ever been & it feels AWFUL. I'm physically uncomfortable & I don't want to balloon even further.

Some of the gain is down to medication & the rest is lack of mobility & eating crap.

OH tells me not to be hard on myself because there are so many reasons for my gain but I say - it's still here & it's still real - It doesn't matter where the weight came from - it's here stuck to me! I'm the only one who can be responsible for trying harder not to eat badly on top of the other reasons.

Rambling now!

I downloaded the 'My fitness pal' app on my phone - I needed a switch from points & it's got a kick-ass barcode scanner to track my food :)
Essentially I'll be eating the same as when I was on WW as my daily cals are similar - I do miss the 'free' fruit & veg though ;)

I've only been doing it for one day but at least I'm not ignoring it anymore.

We got an Xbox Kinect with the 'your shape evolved 2012' game - seems pretty good for a work-out & I need something I can do at home (my intense agoraphobia is back, more on that another time)

Well I do hope all of you are well & doing fantastic - I'll try & catch up on your diaries soon, thanks fir reading if you made it this far ;)

CGxx

Back