Step2 810kcal Carrie's step 2 68kg

Woot woot foo fighter - those shoes are well deserved :)

I'm still not 100% but went to see Adele last night and didn't get to bed till really late. Hopefully good nights sleep tonight and will feel much better tomorrow.

Weigh in tomorrow morning - don't feel like there's a massive loss this week... but will just have to wait and see.

Lucy - oh no larygngitis, that sounds awful. Draw a line under the cake and get back on it.

Oh I bet Adele was brilliant. Hopefully you'll catch up on your sleep soon. Fingers crossed for another good weigh in tomorrow then, but don't beat yourself up, you have been poorly. New start to the week for both of us I think. We can get back to normal I'm sure. And no more cake for me!!!!!!!

How are you getting on foofighter? Hope Carrie is ok, my weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed for a good one.

Sorry I have been AWOL, been crazy busy after having some weird virus. So lost 0.9kg on Monday, which I was happy with considering :)

Foofighter - agree weekends are so much bloody harder. I've been missing my friends so agreed to go to dinner on Sunday to a really good steak restaurant with a good friend from uni...so planning a small lean steak and salad, with LOTS of sparkling water. I am going with a friend who I do nothing but drink Gin & Tonics with...so will be odd BUT I'll live ;)

Lucy - Adele was amazing!!!!!!!!!...I can't even tell you! My husband sat and had a burger and chips with beer and I took a ready to drink shake and a bottle of sparkling... water ! LOL You feeling better now? 4lb loss is awesome - huge congrats! <3

Carrie, sounds like something my hubby would do, he try's to help me but it doesn't work. Tried to hide the fact that he ate a huge chocolate bar last nite, I'm sure he thinks I'm blind, lol. But pleased your back, was getting worried. Another good loss for you then, well done. I'm feeling loads better, thank you.

Oh don't think I've got a secret. My consultant lady said it was probably just catching up after last week not losing any. I'm out tomorrow nite, have skipped the meal, I'll meat for a drink after. Fingers crossed it won't mess it up too much.
Keep positive foofighter, but like your thinking. Let us know how you get on.

Well done foofighter, still a loss. And inches as well. Don't understand all the body fat/mass etc, sounds complicated, lol.

Foofighter - body change is good - the scales do not always reflect what is going on and it can be demotivating when they stay still or head in the wrong direction. Keep up the good work :)

Weight in today - lost 0.9kg - nearly hit 10kg loss <woo hoo!> Looking at stats on side, I've nearly lost 10% of body weight - OMG that is crazy!

Finally went out to dinner with a friend last night, we so needed a catch up and it's normally Mexican food but we went to an exy steak restaurant that I love. I had a steak and a green salad with a fat/protein based sauce. I figured the calories would be more than I should be having on step 2 BUT would keep me in ketosis. I had lots of sparkling water and a peppermint tea to finish - was delish and a really nice thing to do on a Sunday night. Was nice coming out of a restaurant and not feeling full but just really satisfied. My friend didn't order fries, which are amazing there - I think she was trying to be helpful and we both declined dessert. Good night had by all ;)

Here's to another good week and hitting the "10kg gone" mark :D

Hey Carrie, another good loss for you, well done. 10% is a lot, it's mad really when you look at it like that. And well done declining desert!!

Ive had to buy a size smaller jeans already, foofighter you won't be long at all before you need to at the rate your losing I'm sure of it. It is a nice feeling, not got the massive love handles hanging over the top anymore. :woohoo:

Can't wait! You'd think my loss would need smaller jeans but I'm starting to think I was perhaps squeezing my bottom into a too small size to start with ! :rolleyes:

Lol, love it. Something I'm familiar with, squeezing in just so as not to need a bigger size!! Another weeks loss and you'll be shopping!!!!

Yey, another 2lb loss for me. Hopefully hit the stone mark next week!
Hope you're both doing well.

Well done Lucy!

Foofighter ^%#£ them all! I have had this before where people are not happy with you losing weight so I have been careful about who I have told - don't want people who know nothing about Cambridge to make negative comments! Keep up the good work!

I've struggled a bit this week... a couple of times not had my shakes with me so tried to buy the equivalent of the protein a veg meal... not sure if it's put me out of ketosis having a couple of those meals a day instead of shakes as have felt a bit like craving chocolate or carbs! I haven't succumbed but last night the thought of some small cream eggs was playing on my mind!... thankfully had none in the house!

I think I have lost a lot from my top half so even though lost 10kgs my jeans do have more room but not ready for a size down yet. My tops though are a lot more roomy... which is great - getting rid of that back fat!

I caved this afternoon and ate some chocolate I had been craving it the past couple of days.. which makes me think I wasn't in ketosis as normally don't crave much (oh aside from the weird burger cravings... which i am so not into). Anyway the Coles food delivery came after a crappy day (was just in a bad mood). Had bought some some packs of mini Easter eggs as they were on sale so I could do an Easter Egg Hunt next weekend for the kids. I ate five small eggs... and you know what they didn't even taste that great :/
Not going to get too stressed about it just draw a line under the eggs and get back into it tomorrow. Silly thing to do and not really worth it.
Had steak and salad at the pub with the family on Friday I'm wondering if there was something in the meal that chucked me out of ketosis - 'tis much better eating at home then you know exactly what you are getting and can weigh/measure it. That will be my plan for this week :). Onwards and upwards!

Back