Step2 810kcal Carrie's step 2 68kg

I kinda think if something is on your mind for a couple of days, it's probably just best that we don't punish ourselves, hey, it's abit of chocolate, done, eaten, out the way of, new start again. Not the end of the world I'm sure. We can do this, we've proven this so far. Don't beat yourself up Carrie.
And yes well done foofighter, you've done amazing. Me too can't wait to not be obese. BMI is ridiculous really, none of us are obese at the weights we are.

I said it wouldn't be long foofighter before you needed smaller clothes. Such a nice feeling isn't it. But yes Easter eggs are going to be difficult. I'm struggling this week, jus want to pick at things, bad habits returning! Argh!!!!!!!!

Bet that's a nice feeling, can't wait to get to only overweight. Think I've got a little way yet.

Yey, 3lb loss today, caught up again from last week. But that's now over a stone loss and also down into the 12stone block, can't remember the last time I saw that on the scales.
Hope your both doing ok? Carrie gone AWOL again!!

Yeah it is hard when you are away on holiday. That's where it all went wrong for me the first time round. Did ss for 7 weeks with no problem, went on holiday and just couldn't ever do it again properly. You just gotta do what you think is right. Hope you're going somewhere nice.

I agree Lucy I'm currently doing SS 1a with 180g of chicken every day (because of my height I was on the cusp of 1b). I have started exercising too so I'm thinking realistically I'm not going back to SS when I get back from holiday. I'll do lots of walking while I'm away and hopefully make some good choices ...

So I skipped my last shake yesterday and had a slimming world burger and salad for tea, why do I feel like I've swallowed razor blades this morning??? I've been having chicken so not my first solid food for 6 weeks but DH reackons it's the salad ?!? :oops:

So certain bars have been recalled, namely the ones I was going to take on holiday ... so I'm going to go off plan for a week ... not sure how that's going to work/ if it will work but I have no choice ... :( wondering now if it was one of the bars that gave me the sore throat?

Last edited:
Oooh - be careful!! I thought I could 'go off plan' from CD while I was on holiday, and ended up in hospital with gallstones which I know wasn't due to CD, but due to how recklessly I came off it... keep it simple, drink loads of water, dont suddenly have tonnes more fat or carbs than your body has been used to. That was eight years ago and I still regret it...
Good luck and have a lovely holiday xxxx

Blimey, thank you for the warning! I had a few new potatoes yesterday 1 1/2 pounds heavier today :( so that's brought it home that I have to be careful!

Oh don't let that dishearten you. If I go off the rails I put on 4lbs the next day usually. CC says it's mainly water and comes off really quickly as soon as you're back on track.

yeah the weight gain is probably just/mainly ... but the scales aren't as important as your health <3

Oh yes, totally agree.
Well 1lb loss this week, not bad considering I've been picking with kids being on school hols.

I'm back from my hols. Pleased to say I didn't eat any bread, chips, rice, fruit (sugars are not good for weight loss) I did however drink copious amounts of wine, more ice cream than I would admit to, pizza twice, cake once and a few crisps.
So weigh in this morning .... 5lb gain, not bad as I'm thinking that's probably water weight. Now steely determination is needed to get back on track :mad:

Back