Carry On Shrinking!

That's not too bad is it? I would be pleased with 2lb after a weeks holiday, reckon I've been doing that daily!!
I'm going for the same I think, bit of Cambridge, bit of calorie counting and strictly low carbs. Bread is the enemy!!!

I have even cut up the veggies for my lunchtime omelette, if I have to do it hungry I will grab something rubbish lol.

Good luck :) Maybe take lunch with you. Or try and choose healthier options in the shops if you don't have the time.

Just thought I'd check in to remind myself and everyone else that I am still a complete failure!
That's not seeking sympathy or similar, don't worry, I just need to stay active on here in an attempt that sooner or later I will see sense and get back on it!!
I'm not quite sure how much damage I've done as I'm too scared to get on the scales at the moment but I will try and force myself in the morning.
I keep telling myself that as soon as jury service is finally finished I will be able to start again but I fear I may be using excuses again......... x

Good for you, getting back on track! Any gain you might have should come off fairly quickly hopefully :) Don't let it get you down!

oi, mrs - you're still here, keeping one finger on that chess piece, so to speak - and that says volumes. you haven't given up, and the time will be right again soon!

Yeah, like the others have said you will get back on it soon, and kick that diet a**!!!
Getting on the scales is the first and biggest thing, once you know exactly where you stand you can start getting down to business and shifting the pounds. We all have slip ups and down times. The important thing is we don't let it beat us. :)

So I took the plunge, dusted off the Wii, weighed myself and have gained............. drum roll................

2lb!!!!!!

What a result, I am well chuffed with that in 18 days. I am off to get some Cambridge supplies later so I'll be able to get that off in no time x

Aww, I'm chuffed to bits for you!

Wow lucky you! I'm sure I'd manage more damage in 18 days lol x good luck on your restart x

Well done! You'll get that off in no time! :D

1st day back on the Cambridge wagon today. Very very very hungry at the moment and stinking headache but its fine, I know it will pass soon.
I have a big posh army do on Friday night with a sit down meal and alcohol in abundance, so I can't really do the ketosis thing until afterwards but feel as though I could get back into the zone quite quickly so hoping I can go straight back to it afterwards.
I have no intention of not making the most of Friday night as i will have just finished a month of jury service so need to blow out the stress somehow.
Hoping to shift another stone by Christmas...... x

well done petal - and enjoy friday!

Sooo, jury service finished. Vincent Tabak sent down for 20 years. My work is done!
Back on the diet when the stress eases............ x

Wow you were on that case! Musta been stressful!

Fck me!! What horrible horrible case!!!!! Well done lovely. Top stuff. Lots of love. Xxxxxx

Yes, it was truly horrid and harrowing. Not as much as for her poor parents, brother, boyfriend etc though, at least I can go back to normality with a bit of time x

Wow what a horrible, horrible case to be on! Not sure any jury service will ever be nice but that's got to be one of the worst. At least justice has been served, nothing can bring her back for her family, but at least it's something. I'd find it impossible to keep on track during that! Good luck getting back on track :)

poor you, jess. xxxxxxx

Thanks very much guys xx

Back