Carry On Shrinking!

Wow! Can't believe you had to go through all that. I had a feeling when you were mentioning jury service and it was all at the same time, and it might have been connected.
It must have been so stressful. Bet you're glad it is over. :)

Lot's of love xx

Very glad its over!! x

Soooooo, 1st day back on the Cambridge today. I might have accidently had 4 packs instead of 3 but am still classing the day as a success (my expectations of myself are fairly low at the moment).
Come on Ketosis, be kind to me!!

Well done Jessica 4 shakes if great better them me my TOTM found a snack size crunchie and lots of other crap oops. I must be better tomorrow x

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Blinkin HUNGRY!!
I seriously don't remember being this last time.
I reckon i could eat a mushroom.
Which is severe!!
Xx

Nope can't stand them and don't trust anyone who does! :0) x

i love mushrooms - but my husband hates them so i rarely got a chance to eat them.

i'm hungry too, today. sucks dunnit?

It really does. It smells of poo. And wee! x

jessicacaca said:
It really does. It smells of poo. And wee! x

Love you!

Dammit. Stoopid Bacon sandwich pull was too strong for me to resist!!
I am soooooo stupid and weak.

I know what it is, I had planned to have curry with hubster tonight as he has been working away all week, I had forgotten until he reminded me last night, he knew I was going back on the Cambridge this week but my plan was to do it in my own special way, 2 shakes and a healthy meal in the evening with fruit and Veg allowed.
I know this is not at all what Cambridge is all about but I thought it would be better than what I had been doing.
Anyway, there we go!

Soooooo, I am building myself up to a weigh in and then a restart. I don't have a timescale on this yet but its coming.........
Really amazed by how many people have stuck to plan over Christmas. Amazing - uber respect! xx

Oh, and praise the lord for pencil skirts and heels, they are getting me through my size 14/16 "stick"!

Good luck!

Thankyou, yes I did :0)

Well I've just been out for a run so the wheels are in motion.
I can't afford to do Cambridge at the moment but I have a supply of about 3-4 days left over so I can give myself a kick start, fill in with healthy eating and probably finish off with a burst of Cambridge at the end. I'd like to lose at least a stone before April so no huge pressure xx

Thats a very achievable goal! Go for it :)

Soooooooo, here I go again! Pathetic aren't I?
Just had a week off work which I used to a)start running again and b)get myself used to the fact that as of tomorrow I must try to do something about this ever increasing weight.
It's not completely out of control...... actually who am I kidding? I am completely out of control and need to stop being such a pig, I need to welcome healthy foods back into my life and stop kidding myself that being Mrs Carby from Carby Town is going to end well!
So tomorrow sees my new made up diet of Cambridge products and Weight Watchers meals...... let's see how this goes......
I have to lose at least 1/2 stone before 11th Feb (ideally more), I have a night out and I've got this amazing pencil skirt from All Saints which I just have to fit into by then!

So I haven't got many full lenth pictures so I'll use this as the most recent 'before'. Not great because the dress is a bit of a hider but you get the idea.....

Attachments

• 375766_10150441076433336_569498335_10280018_48197097_n.jpg
    375766_10150441076433336_569498335_10280018_48197097_n.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 45
Back