Carry On Shrinking!

Ok, so I have arrived home from my mini camping trip and had a lovely time with my bambinos.
I'm going to start off by listing the things I resisted and finish off by saying what I succumbed to. This is so i don't look like such a greedy puzzle!
Things I resisted:
Spaghetti Bolognese
Time Out choc bars
Cheese
Marshmallows
Corona lager
Bacon
Sausages
Eggs
Bread and proper butter
Things I succumbed to:
Half a slice of ham
Chips (from a chicken basket). I had planned on having a chicken salad but wasn't an option. I had 1/4 of the portion.
A solero.
Not great but not terrible.
I think I'm still in ketosis, I know the horrible taste so well now, would these things have knocked me out of it straight away or could it still happen?
Anyway, I'm right back on it, about to have a butterscotch shake to right the wrongs! :)
Xx

Well done you for getting back to it right away. You should be proud that you didn't go straight off the rails while you were away. I think I would have had the day off so well done you!

Thanks guys.
Nette, weigh in on Tuesday so plenty of time to put it right :0)

Eeek, thanks. Good luck to you too, same again yeah?! X

Not too much to report today, I have stuck to SS, back on the wagon, no problem at all.
This is most unusual, I have never ever strayed off track and gone right back on it with no problems.
Feeling very positive today :0)

Oh Dear Oh Dear Oh Dear,
I've just been for my weigh in as i now have to work late tomorrow and lost..............................
1/2 lb. Oh Dear.
Never mind, I have an extra day now this week, I have gone for less bars because I don't really like them and I think they bloat me out.
I'm choosing to go with the theory that this will help with next weeks loss. I've got no social events this week so nothing to stand in my way.
**Crash** Halo has fallen:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh Jessica it's still going in the right direction half a lb is half a lb. Do you know what you had during the week that caused a lower loss?

Fingers crossed for a better week this week x

Thanks mama22, I'm fine with it, onwards and upwards and all that!
I had about 15 chips, haf a slice of ham and a solero on Saturday as i was camping, also I did SS+ for a couple of days and had chicken salads on those days.
I will do better this week! x

Yeah I know right, maybe 18lb if you tell me your secret :0) xx

Do you weigh yourself at home at all?
Or have you got self control? x

I'm addicted to mine, I don't have bathroom scales, I use the Wii Fit, at least this stops me from weighing every time I go for a wee!
On the plus side, I've just finished reading the book One Day and I think I've lost a lb in tears. Such a sucker! :cry:

Back