Carry On Shrinking!

Thanks mama, I have just managed to get another shake down and feel ok now - probably just my body in shock from using its muscles!
I'm seeing my consultant for my weigh in in the morning so I will ask her advice about foods before exercise. I don't really want to go up to 810 for another week but I have also really got the urge to exercise and want to hold on to it while I have it! xx

3 lb off at my official weigh in - well chuffed.
Will do a better update tonight after Boot Camp. If I'm still alive......... x

Boot camp!!! Christ!!!

Well done on weight loss!! What star!!!!!! Xxx

Thanks guys. Well Done Jembo, great loss!

Soooo, have just got back from Boot Camp and man was it fierce!! I honestly think I've worked every single muscle in my body!!
I am doing the lower intensity one initially as I don't want to gain too much muscle at the moment, I need them scales to keep going down!
It was really really hard but I seemed to keep up pretty well and now I feel absolutely fanflippingtastic!!
I decided at weigh in to go up to 810 so that I can do the Boot Camp and the 30 Day Shred without wrecking myself so have just had a lovely tuna salad - ok I added beetroot salad and a bit of grated cheese which is a bit if a cheat but the Boot Camp burns about 600 calories!!!! So I thought I could get away with it :0)
So, in summary, very tired but very happy xx

What a legend!!!!!!!!

Got 30day shred. I watched the first 5mins and jillian is one scary mofo!!!!! I wouldn't wanna mess with him!!!!!!!

Lol her!!!!! Doh!!!

Ha ha ha, you know him is a her right????

ah, well done on surviving boot camp, i've got a lovely 10k run planned tomorrow... eep, not that I can't do it, it just seems like such a long way! lol

Christ you guys are hardcore!! Love you!!!!!! xx

The thought of a 10k run right now makes me want to Puke. You go Lauren! xx

The thought of bootcamp scares me! You are braver than me!

Actually the most troubling thing about bootcamp was the combination of star jumps, an intake of 4 litres of water and um, let's just say I've had 3 children, all naturally....... x

jessicacaca said:
Actually the most troubling thing about bootcamp was the combination of star jumps, an intake of 4 litres of water and um, let's just say I've had 3 children, all naturally....... x

Eek, were there any moments that you thought disaster might strike? Lol

It was touch and go a couple of times. And it was in a field. And I do not wee in bushes!
Not sober anyway...... x

Back