Carry On Shrinking!

Thanks Jembo, I don't have the big losses that a lot of people on here have but I'm not quite strict enough with myself - or haven't been the last couple of weeks. I'm sure if I had stuck to SS as was my intention I would have lost a lot more by now but at least I'm heading in the right direction.
Well I've survived the McDonalds trip today, I normally only really want one when I'm hungover but the smell seemed so much more intense in the car on the way home! I had my soup though while they ate it, not quite the same though.......
I've just enquired about a boot camp class on Monday evening, have really been wanting to do the exercise again so I'm hoping there is space in the class xx

Ah well done, I dont have big losses either but at least there losses well done on Macys!! I'd love one right now ha just had a vanilla shake :) I go to a bootcamp on thurs and Sunday's ;) x

Ahhh well done on maccy ds victory! My OH just sat here with a massive Chinese, I could have punched him in the face!

Havent been to a bootcamp myself but my gym does one, might look into it, but am happy with my runs & power plate at the mo! Maybe I need a well fit guy shouting at me to help me lose those last few lbs! Lol

:)

My other half just ate a big curry naam bread and onion baji s!! And bakewell tart! :( it's tough but fell good when u resist :) x

Oh Jembo, I feel for you, I really do. Its horrid isn't it, they sit there, without a care in the world stuffing their faces.

I've told him that when I'm back to normal eating, theres no more of this takeaway malarky for him! Its all going to be good, home cooked food.

There is no way anyone would get away with eating a curry in front of me, that is definitely worth a punch in the face!!

Yeah that's what I've said ! He thinks it's funny ! It's tough I don't think people really understand I've been watching that clare Richards programme u can relate to her :) I know it's worth it I lost 9 stone a few years back on lighterlife put 3 back on so want to loose that this time but I know how great it makes you feel :) xx

The Claire Richards programme is really good, however admittedly some of the things she eats are shocking! But it shows it's not hard to put the weight back on if your not careful

Yeah she eats bad stuff but it made me think god I would eat that without realising and how bad it is - OH is now nibbling on chips and dips! Arghhh annoying that he doesn't even gain weight xx

Oh God, I can't imagine how many calories I would have put away on an average day - thousands I reckon! x

Endless amounts of bread, sometimes 3 times a day. Tiger Bread is a huge weakness of mine, preferably with lots of cheese! And those big bars of chocolate. I can't believe I've gone 5 weeks with no chocolate or crisps or bread or curry!!!

I'm addicted to tiger bread and cheese !! And could easily eat a big bar of dairy milk caramel haha not funny really but I'm shocked I've gone cold turkey on food !! Xx

Have you ever had the Tiger Bread Bloomer with the cheese topping?
Oh. My. God! Luuuush! x

Yep! Cheese and sweets r my downfall ! Hope o don't have to avoid them for ever just eat them within moderation because they taste sooooooooooo good ha xx

Yep, it's all about the moderation in the future :sigh:

Tiger bread... spread with butter... add cheese, and branston pickle... drool. Lethal calorie-wise but ooooooh delicious!

Warning - very negative post!!
Right - I've got a massive ulcer in my mouth, a major earache and a jaw ache which I think might all be related to a wisdom tooth.
I feel sick. I thought a small roast dinner might help. It didn't, I still feel sick and now I can't drink my 2 remaining shakes.
I have taken many many painkillers to combat point 1) which I have realised may have caused point 2). They haven't even touched the pain.
I have just done the 30 Day Shred Level 1 for the first time and am now shaking like a recovering alcoholic (no offense intended to any recovering alcoholics).
I would normally be very positive about point 3) if it wasn't for points 1) and 2).
I have booked in to start Boot Camp tomorrow - I fear I may not have the required energy levels in my body to get through it (but it will be a good excuse to eat some nuts beforehand).
All in all, quite an uplifting day.
Moan moan whinge whinge. Bleeuuuuurgh!
Much Love xx

Oh jess if your still shaking eat something/ drink a shake as your sugar levels are to low, don't worry about fighting 2 shakes down if it's going to make you ill it's only one day. If you are going to do the combat thing you will need more then 3 shakes for that level of activity. Hope you feel better soon x

Back