Carry On Shrinking!

I was gutted the restaurant we went to we have been loads before and it's been beautiful should have guessed when they had an advert for chefs on the way in lol. We have a place about 30 min from us and they do a fantastic salad but it's far to big they serve it in a serving dish, I have never finished it. I have in the past been to pizza hut and just had a salad plate and that was nice as you pick what you want, how strong was I no pizza lol hoping for a better week as WI Wednesday and actually think I'm up :-(

Straight back on it today after my Roast Beef tea.
Which goes to show - I can do it!! Not every morsel that passes my lips leads to a downward spiral of face-stuffing. Huge breakthrough!
I've been for my weigh in and lost another 2lb.
Respectable I guess....
But what I'm most amazed about is an apparent 17 inch loss across my body!!!! I'm not convinced this can be right....!

How is the inch loss measured? Chest, waist & hips? It's great whatever, well done x

Arms, legs, bust, chest, waist, hips.17 inches though? Can't be right x

You lost 2lb this week and I gained 2 (but I was VERY naughty so happy it wasn't more) back to it today lol
Hope your doing ok
X

17 inches in 4 wks thats brill. You will be needing a new wardrobe lol.. Im enjoying reading your diary. Im on wk 2 and due my 2nd weigh in later today.. Keep up the good work u are doing really well.

Thanks Debziedoo. Good Luck for your weigh in today - let me know how you get on.
As for the new wardrobe, no such luck! I think I've got enough for the next stone - if, I mean when, I lose 2 more I will definitely be popping to the shops!
Mama, I hope you enjoyed gaining your 2lb :0)

Day 28. (I think....)
Right I am on a mission now to be SS for at least 4 days. I had a massive chicken salad last night followed by picking at a Graze box - anyone heard of them? its a little box of healthy snacks delivered to your door/office to stop the mid-afternoon unhealthy picking out on chocs and crisps. I had a free box sent so I decided to have a little try. Not strictly allowed but quite low calorie although a bit too carby, I think I'm still in Ketosis though :0).
So enough of that nonsense, my halo has slipped quite enough so I am reining it back in before I comvince myself that a Chicken Madras is ok.........
I ordered the 30 Day Shred last week and it arrived today, now I just need to decide whether to start it yet or whether to leave it a couole of weeks. I don't really want to gain muscle at this stage, I need to see the lbs coming off!

Just noticed all my spelling mistakes - must not rush!

Hmmmm, I thought my little snacks on Tuesday had not taken me out of Ketosis but they must have as today I have been really hungry. Not unbearably so but definitely more so than normal.
I am in a bit of a danger zone to be honest, I am now back in all of my jeans, I am in a size smaller work uniform which is getting to be a bit big and I have lost quite a bit round my waist, so can almost feel myself beginning to slip a bit. I promised myself I was going to be 100% SS today but I did have a bit of cheese, only a tiny bit but I wouldn't have done that right at the beginning.
What I have done today is opted for the tightest of my jeans so that every time I look in the mirror the first thing I see is my muffin top, not very flattering but I'm thinking it's a bit counter-productive to wear stuff that's quite baggy on me now, I am far from what I want to be, still weighing in at 12 stone! xx

I had a massive chicken salad last night followed by picking at a Graze box - anyone heard of them? its a little box of healthy snacks delivered to your door/office to stop the mid-afternoon unhealthy picking out on chocs and crisps. I had a free box sent so I decided to have a little try.

Yeah Ive heard of them. i havent ordered any as yet, but Ive been on the website and think i will def give them a try once im maintaining as they are good portion sizes - better than a large chocolate bar thats for sure!! xx

I am in a bit of a danger zone to be honest, I am now back in all of my jeans, I am in a size smaller work uniform which is getting to be a bit big and I have lost quite a bit round my waist, so can almost feel myself beginning to slip a bit. I promised myself I was going to be 100% SS today but I did have a bit of cheese, only a tiny bit but I wouldn't have done that right at the beginning.
What I have done today is opted for the tightest of my jeans so that every time I look in the mirror the first thing I see is my muffin top, not very flattering but I'm thinking it's a bit counter-productive to wear stuff that's quite baggy on me now, I am far from what I want to be, still weighing in at 12 stone! xx

I can completely relate to this. At the moment some of my jeans that were too tight are now fitting perfectly and my bras and top are not umcomfortable now. What I have to remind myself is that these were bigger sizes I had to buy when my skinny clothes got too tight!! But it is tempting to slack on the diet once u feel better about yourself!

I will definitely be wearing my smaller clothes rather than my loose ones, I cannot convince myself that a 14 is ok, I was never happy as a 14. Never been a comfortable 12 so really really want to know what its like.
And a 10, I can't even imagine!! X

Jess I do the same, put on a size 10 (jeans)this morning an so pleased I could get them on but that zip had no intention of staying up. I do have a pair of slouch jeans for peacocks and they are a 10 but are starting to feel big. Stupid shops with random sizes they can make you feel over the moon or depressed and reaching for a cake/ Shake lol

I'm not convinced i'll make a ten, think I might shrivel up and wrinkle if I get that teeny.
I think I need a bit of boobs and bum anyway...... x

Jessica you are doing so good really inspiring I'm on day 12 and I weigh myself about 4 times a day!! Wish I could just wait to the WI but desperate to get it off!! Worst still on my scales I'm 5lb lighter than on my councillors so that's frustrating :( but all worth it hey xxx

Back