Cartwoman's 2010 Start

Hia Cartwoman

Well done on the weight loss, you are an absolute inspiration.

I really hope that I manage to lose 2 stones in 2 months.....I know it can be done.

PB

Day 63

I know it's been a bit quiet, I'm trying not to focus too much on the forums lately and actually start doing some things that I need to do; like drawing and painting again. I've noticed I can easily loose track of time on these forums and it's making me quite obsessed with my weight.
I had my WI today and I've lost 4lbs :) Just another 6 I believe and I will have lost 3st. I'm quite in dubio now. I was planning on having a nice curry with my family for easter on Monday, but now I'm completely obsessed with loosing weight. Aaargh, should I have the meal or not... ???

Also bought some eggs (not chocolate ones), so on those really difficult moments I could boil and egg and eat that. I think that's allowed.. Anyone know?

Not sure what day I am on. Anyhow, feeling better though really bloated. I had a great easter weekend: I did have my cd meals, but I also had some 'bad food'. I went out to eat with my friends and with my family and I really enjoyed it. The food was lovely, but I found out that I'm no longer obsessed with it. I don't regret it at all and like I said I enjoyed it, but I wasn't going 'omg, best thing ever!!!'. I guess I should be happy with that :)

I'm not going to weigh myself this Friday, my cdc will be back to weigh me the week after and I'd rather see it on her scales. It will also give me a chance not to ponder too much about my Easterweekend. ... and it's strange how much chocolate has changed for me. It's nice, but not as amazing as it used to be.

Hey MF,

it's not too bad. I've started a 100% again today and I'll probably get a bit hungry getting back into ketosis. Not much of an issue though. Just drinking my water and eating my bar and mousses :)

Just in case anyone wonders or cares: I'm still here, but I'm trying to spend a little bit less time on the internet and enjoying the wonderful weather :) I will update my weightloss every two weeks, since I'll be having my wi every two weeks. I don't think it's needed to do that every week anymore.

wow, haven't posted here in ages. Well the weightloss is still going. I only get weighed every other week now, so next Friday we'll see how much I've lost. I hope I can still loose up to around a stone a month. I want to loose at least another 2 stone before August and then I'll probably go up the plans and move towards 810.

Well I'm completely gone off the mousse. I will finish the ones I have, but from now on only tetras, soup and bars for me. I weighted myself this morning and on my own scales I have reached another goal again. ^^ Just 2 more stone and 6 lbs and I will be at goal weight. I know I weigh a bit heavier on my cdc's scale so I will have to push it a bit more.
I started walking to work again. It's a 40 minute walk with some hills at times and I really feel it in my butt and legs ^^ but I am so happy afterwards. It really makes me feel good.

I love it how everything is just starting to get smaller. My trousers have really became too big in such a short time and I suspect the walking is making me shed lots of water.
I could even put my watch a notch higher, like my belt ^^

Well done on keeping going, you must really feel and see a difference now?

Yeah, I really do notice a big difference now. I even started to enjoy shopping for clothes again :) I went from a size 22/24 to a size 14 now. It's weird how a diet can change your entire view on life. I'm so much happier now and I actually enjoy the walking.

you are doing amazing. well done. bet you look even more fantastic!

Back