Cas's weightloss diary x

Cas3 said:
Thanks ladies, I just looked at my food it was abit low but I did end up eating a bag of mini cookies 120 cals a extra 6 syns so I had 1066 yesterday was meant to be a red day my tea was really filling though so didnt feel hungry but on other days I'll have alot more to eat including breakfast and im starving. and end up going opver on syns.

Sarah I think ur have a loss this wk apart from fish n chips you've had a good wk I know im going gain as I had a few bad days last wk and its caught up with me now.

Im thinking just going bk to calorie count or ww as its much easier to stay on track especially when ur out and about, today went to ball park with my friend and her children afterwards went to mc donalds but there's nothing in there that sw friendly so just had a diet coke. x

Hmmm. I'm also struggling as above my previous comment, I'm wanting to stay on sw but struggling with money and time, fresh foods are very hard to cook and prepare with a 2yr old and a newborn, also now I'm back having a car I want to go out for the day more which is harder on sw in my current situation.

Ps excellent will power for just a diet coke x

oasis6918 said:
Hmmm. I'm also struggling as above my previous comment, I'm wanting to stay on sw but struggling with money and time, fresh foods are very hard to cook and prepare with a 2yr old and a newborn, also now I'm back having a car I want to go out for the day more which is harder on sw in my current situation.

Ps excellent will power for just a diet coke x

This is what I struggle with when I do sw, and the healthy b thing drives me nuts, I like to have cereal in a morning and a sandwich at lunch! :)

I've decided I'm ccing but I'm going to make my diet healthier and eat as fresh as I can ( within reason, when I've used the food I've got in up) but with cc if you are out and about at least you can pick what you'd like to eat, and that's really hard on sw. :) xxx

Yeah I think I'm having to go that way myself......I just feel like I've failed on it. Also I'm getting sick of eating my breakfast in 3 parts because of preparation etc. I think I'll follow sw tomorrow but low cal. Then start cal counting/sf from Friday x

oasis6918 said:
Yeah I think I'm having to go that way myself......I just feel like I've failed on it. Also I'm getting sick of eating my breakfast in 3 parts because of preparation etc. I think I'll follow sw tomorrow but low cal. Then start cal counting/sf from Friday x

It's hard isn't it? I just have to remind myself that I want to do this to get slim & healthy & that is worth it, but it's so hard. Xx

Yeah I want to be able to run around with the kids, I think my losses have been so rubbish even though I have a lot to lose its not very motivating but I have a full week ahead with no events so hopefully I can still to plan 100% and get a good loss x

Thank you Ladies I sts this wk, which is a good thing as I had a few naughty days last wk. Im been back on track since monday so any weight I gained managed to shift b4 wi.

I really dont know if I should carry on sw or just cc as normal, im finding sw abit expensive as spending alot more on food. Any ideas for cheap green/red days?

hope everyones having a happy friday xx

My heads battered trying to work out what to do, I can't afford red days and I can't eat pasta and potato's everyday on green.
You did well with your sts, I'm nearly out of money for this weeks budget and I've not bought any fruit, or meals for the week. I'm so fed up x

I have weeks when it feels like every penny is going out on the boring stuff, food and bills etc! i am getting fed up green days too im not a big pasta person and im starting to get bored of jackets, last nite I had rustic chips with baked beans which was nice and really cheap, need some fresh ideas.

Im going give sw another wk but if I do go out then I just cal count as its so much easier and shouldnt make much difference.

today ive eaten loads.

breakfast
2 light alpen bars- hexb

Lunch
jacket wiv coleslaw
quavers 4.5 syns
alpen light 4.5 syns

Dinner
chicken-hexb
pasta salad
potato
slice garlic bread 3 syns

Snacks
alpen light 3.5 syns
muller light

Total cals 1325 syns 15.5.

26th aug 2012
I took the girls to the park today, so oh could study, so loads of exercise especially keeping up with my 2 yr old.

Breakfast-
wm bread hexb turkey bacon

Lunch-
2 light alpen bars hexb

Dinner
small slice chicken, veg, load potatoes.

Total cals 864

Super low calorie day! I'd be dying haha

That's really good hun, I have such a bad head trying to decide what I'm doing with diet, I'm desperate to stick with sw but because of time and money I'm struggling I'm so skint I'm running out of everything, I'm out of fruit except 3 kiwi's, the only veg I have is one portion of broccoli :(

Have you heard they have new cherry bakewell alpens? X

Back