Cas's weightloss diary x

Well dinner was ok mainly had veg and potatoes not very warm as Hollie was screaming! sent oh to take her for walk now. Got enough calories to have an ice cream later i'll enjoy that when the lo's are in bed!

Im still 50 50 with diet, sw is much more expensive than normal cc so going try and eat sw foods when I can and add them up as calories, so im eating healthy and still within calories. And everyone is lovely on cc section :eek: I'll have to try those bakewell alpen bars. Also aldi do good deals on their fresh meat I was going try a chicken only 2.40 it looked big enough to feed all of us.

Hope everyones having a nice wkend x

Oh I'll have a look, I think I'm goin to stick with sw, but on the days I need to eat and have no sw friendly food I'll make sure whatever else I eat keeps me low cal. It can't make that much difference surely? Hoping for red days next 4 days x

Oh I'll have a look, I think I'm goin to stick with sw, but on the days I need to eat and have no sw friendly food I'll make sure whatever else I eat keeps me low cal. It can't make that much difference surely? Hoping for red days next 4 days x

That's a good plan im pretty much doing the same i'll try and eat most days sw but if im out and bout or dont have much time or running low on stuff I just throw in calorie counting day. I had a mix and match day breakfast was red and tea was green. Tomorrow is red, tues will be green not sure about rest of the wk xx

Cas3 said:
No its all bad now as my oh just gone an ordered us take away burger and chips I didnt want it but oh as faniced it all wkend and I kind felt guilty saying no all the time so just ordered a chicken burger so shouldnt be too high in cals.

The cumberland ones are really nice only 60 cals each x

Ahh chicken burger sounds so good!! I'm going to nandos tomorrow, can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone

I was going to have a chicken burger frozen quarter lb'er from iceland just the burger and it was 457 cals per burger. I nearly died, I sat and watched hubby eat both :(

oasis6918 said:
I was going to have a chicken burger frozen quarter lb'er from iceland just the burger and it was 457 cals per burger. I nearly died, I sat and watched hubby eat both :(

Oh that sounds awful :-( I always go quiet and not myself when my OH or friends are eating something that I'd love to have. Probably just pure jealousy haha

Sent from my iPhone

I just couldn't believe how many cals are in them, even normal burgers are over 300 each and I'd usually have 2 or 3 in buns lol x

Cas3 said:
well I had it and im still hungry, nandos is one of my favourites! feeling guilty about it need to be extra good over the next 3 days x

That many calories in a burger no wonder how I got fat in the first place.

Nandos is my favourite! I really like their beanie burgers but there pretty high in calories so now I'm back to having their butterfly chicken. My problem there though is their creamy sauce. I use so much oops

Sent from my iPhone

Nandos does sound yummy, wasnt that good over the wkend had 2 takeaways but im hoping I get away with it!

Breakfast
my usual tea and alpen light

Lunch
jacket wiv beans

Dinner
rustic chips 5 syns
baked beans

Snacks
apple, alpen light. syns 5 calories 1056

Exercise has been abit low over the last few wks, need to get back into does anyone know off any good workout dvds was looking at 30 day shred but wondering if it be too hard and I dont want to do alot of tummy exercise as my stomach still healing from my section.

Last edited:
Back