Cas's weightloss diary x

Cas3 said:
Well no more pizza for me for next few wks! today im aiming to have a low calorie day around 900 just to undo some of the damage!

Breakfast
Tea

Lunch
rustic chips wiv lil ketchup!

Dinner-
spag bowl- mainly pasta with a small helping of lean mince (hexb)

Snacks-

Mmm Spag bowl. Sounds lovely! xx

Sent from my iPhone

Mmm would love a huge plate of spaghetti bolognaise, cheese and garlic bread! I might have this for tea on Friday if I lose. It's my fave ever meal x

See I love it, you can literally see Andy's body shrivel up inside when I ask if we can have it for tea, he says we have it all the time lol but I'm lucky if once a month x

Still got 16.7lbs to go by xmas! going to give myself a smaller challenge! 10lbs by 26th October (oh birthday wkend) hoping to do something special with friends :).

Stuck to plan today, my spag bowl was really yummy I actually enjoyed it! only one more day left till my daughters back at school. I really get fed up of the boring school routine! on plus side I tend do alot more exercise wiv school runs, so hopfully next wk I lose more than a 1lb!

As for Hollie she's still teething noring on her fingers, drippling everywhere its not effected her sleep yet but she is suffering :(.

Ah poor Hollie, Naomi slept 7pm til 9pm then 9.30pm til 6.30.then 7-7.45am. She never had A dirty nappy yesterday though, which is unusual, but it doesn't seem to be bothering her, but she's started dribbling a lot and sucking her hands and there's a bit on her gum really red looking like a tooth is irritating it. Are you giving Hollie anythin for her teethin? Could u@ not go with oh to see the film? X

Naomi is such a good baby, well Hollie had her last bottle at 9.00pm and slept through til 9.45pm which was typical as it meant my oh got lay in as me and Emily was up early seeing the swimming paralympics I didnt get much sleep myself as Maisie was unwell and she was up from 1 am till 5 am! so I had total of 2 hrs.

Poor Naomi it does sound like she's got teeth coming early with my other 2 they didnt get any teeth till 10 and 11 mths and they didnt really go through teething stage.

I been puting calgel on Hollie's gums they are very red and when she's been in pain Ive given her a small dose of paracetmol.

I cudnt go to see the film, if we do go out together we need to plan well in advance to sort out babysitters so most of the time it seems to much hassle xx

You can do, but then you won't know how much you lose next week? It's upto you hun :) good luck either way x

Back