Cas's weightloss diary x

Cas3 said:
me and oh are taking the girls to see the horses on sat and me and my daughter are going swimming on wednesday which I dont mind as its right next dr to westfield shopping centre so bit of girlie time. How's you xx

Sounds lovely! I'm okay thank you. My kitten keeps collapsing just been to the vet and had lots of jabs and now he's sleeping. Hoping they help him. Cooking the family a big ginger healthy curry tonight! xx

Sent from my iPhone

well done on your loss cas, 36lbs is fantastic :) do you make your own colslaw? i love full fat colslaw, but think the low fat stuff is rubbish.xx

Cas3 said:
The morrisons low fat creamey version is nice, ive only started eating it use to hate the stuff x

Yeah I get this one, usually I can't stand low fat coleslaw x

Yeah I was expecting it to be alot higher! and I had it about 3 so gave me loads of time to burn it off! next time they fancy pizza im going insist on dominos most of there pizza is only 200 cals per slice! xx

Thats really good! Especially for pizza, once I had a pizza which said it was like 500 a slice!! I was SHOCKED. I really like pizza express take away pizzas, there pretty low calorie as well. Yummy xx

Well no more pizza for me for next few wks! today im aiming to have a low calorie day around 900 just to undo some of the damage!

Breakfast
Tea

Lunch
rustic chips wiv lil ketchup! 3 syns

Dinner-
half can baked beans
garlic chicken steak hexb
3 slices of waferthin ham 1 syn
sw chips

Snacks-
banana
2 alpen light hexb