Cas's weightloss diary x

This is my plan today im going try and stick to 12pps during the day, then I got 18pps for my meal tonight if I dont have meal might just have diet drinks instead, as not everyone's eating, then have a ww meal when I get home as it not a late one x

B-Cereal bar 2pps

L-Pizza baguette 7pps

D Chinese 15-18 pps OR ww meal 5pps

S- Curly wurly 3pps

If I dont eat out I will wi again tomorrow, sorry for being confusing x

Thanks hun, dont think I be eating though if it was tomorrow id have a gr8 big meal, anyway I ordered a top online for tonight and it hasnt arrived yet so im stuck in waiting if it dont come not sure wot im going to wear , as most of my clothes are getting to big which I should be celebrating but I dont think ive gone down another dress size yet so bit confusing x

It is annoying when your stuck in the middle of sizes though, I hate when one size is baggy and it makes me look sloppy and frumpy and then the next size doesn't fit x

Post a piccie of top when it arrives I need to find something to wear for oh birthday meal not sure what suits me anymore

Happy friday guys!

My top didnt arrive, so had to go out to get something im so not happy wiv DP when it does arrive im getting my money back and the fiver I spent on postage!

I went to DP I tried on a few things im very close to getting into 14, some of the tops were slightly tight around the bust but I think another half st off and im there :) I also found a lovely blk dress it looked really nice on but I didnt have time to look for shoes to go with it, so went with top and jeans. Im thinking of buying that dress to wear at xmas!

Last night was good I stayed in pps just ate a few mini spring rolls and grabbed mcd's on the way home, only had hamburger and diet coke so im pretty sure I didnt have over 30 pps!

Wi again and im still a pound down! so total loss 44lbs!

Well done with you lb off that's great. Yeah I'd defo get your money back, they'll have to refund it as they didn't deliver it to the specification you paid for, and great that your getting into a 14 well done x

Back