Cas's weightloss diary x

They sound really good I like things that look like you have lots of your plate .', well done on your loss

Ooh fingers crossed hun, I had a meal cooked for me last night bolognaise, it was a very hectic day yesterday. Then I had a bad night with Jack. I'm surprisingly not as tired as I thought I'd be. I've got Sunday lunch today, already had my breakfast now I'm out of points. I just don't know if I can get to 2o clock with nothing to eat but I do have an apple :) I'm up 2lbs.
What u got planned food wise today? x

Hi cas,

Hope that 2lbs stay off for you, im really struggling to get back on plan, I've not done it yet since i rejoined on thurs, im thinking about ccing but making healthy choices like sw forces you to do, because i tend to eat junk on cc, Carl is going to be really busy up to xmas and he doesn't want sw food,so i know I'll not just make it for me, im so confused what to do, wish i could just stick to something and get this weight off.x

I had a lovely day yesterday, we got babysitters for the girls, Emily had a sleepover wiv her cousins so we went shopping got my boots and some bits for Hollie as she's going need some 6-9mths clothes soon, then we went to watch the bond movie it was really good not usually into bond but it was a bday treat for my oh, we picked up the lo's got them to bed and ordered a lovely curry so had around 40 pps but I hardly ate during the day just lil bit of choc in the cinema.

Today going try not eat much during the day as got chocolate bday cake later and we thought we get pizza tonite to have with the gorls so im guessing im going have around 50 pps, so need to be bk to dailys tomorrow.

Tez im use to not sleeping, Hollie is great just most nights but Maisie creeps in our rm and then she's awake all night, she slept well last nite so I got some sleep too, hope their's nothing wrong wiv Jack and its a one off! x

Missed you too, its nice to be back :) think i will do a healthy cc, i will get on my scales in the morning then get on them before slimming on thurs, see if i will have lost owt :) x

Jack was sick to be honest he's got a cough and cold and he started coughing and gagging and it was like he was choking on his sick, it was coming up but he couldn't get it out his mouth if that makes sense I was shouting, panicking because thought he would choke. Sorry tmi. Then I think he was a bit shocked, oh going on saying its not his fault he's sick but for once it wasn't him being sick that freaked me out I was panicking because I just went into his room to give him some juice cos he had a cough, god knows what would have happened if I hadn't been there :(
He's not ill just looks like he was full and when he was coughing it made him ill. I think I finally fell asleep properly at half 3 x

Back