Cas's weightloss diary x

I weighed in this morning and I've sts, which I'm fine, I was good for a few days but I did have pizza hut, Indian and Mc Donald's over the week!

I'm going try and stick with eating around 1200 cals till next wi and see how I get on, hopefully it give me a little boost!

I've got a a few goals that I would like to aim for:

Lose 8lbs by 4th April- Hollie's first birthday!

Lose 20lbs by July.

Fit into a size 12 by my birthday in June!

Last edited:
Sounds lovely, I went to the beach really worked my lungs and was working up a sweat and knackered lol so I hope it burned some cals. I want to try get out more even if its just family walks on the weekend. Hubby doesn't mind that sort of stuff so as long as its not freezing or wet I'm good to go x

Ended up having another chocolate bar last night just couldn't help myself so ended yesterday at 1450.

Will definitely do better today need to stay under 1200 cals.

B- Penguin bar and tea

L- Turkey bacon sandwich (50/50 bread) cheese curls.

D- pasta bolognaise

S- 2 choc nu cereal bars and cheese curls.

Cals 1058, pps 28.

Going be doing about 90 mins walking later xx

Last edited:
Yeah I love having the beach near us for the kids, I hope its nice next weekend too. Don't worry bout your extra choc bar your cals are still low x

STARVING- need chocolate but I'm not going give in!!

Emily's got her friend staying tonight, they've got chocolate, cakes and cookie dough ice cream :mad: I'm envious! I guess it be worth it once I fit into size 12's lol

I do feel back in the zone after starting my summer challenge, so lets hope I lose something this week. Hope everyone's having a good evening :)

I went to bed early last night as I was so hungry , hope you are doing ok what day do you weigh now Friday ?

Oo yum I had a 40 cal caramel got choc last night it was yum , going to weigh Friday I think got parents coming for dinner on Saturday but can't decide what to cook want something healthy ish but doesn't look like I have served up diet food if that makes sense

Its really hard to think of something that's doesn't look like diet food, what does your parents like? spag bowl with lean mince, chicken stir fry, steak with jacket potatoes, you can get lean steaks for yourself.

I think I'll stick to Fridays for wi? as we going be busy this Friday getting ready for Maisie's birthday, got family coming over for birthday tea on Saturday as well so want the house to look its best, going to do load of party food so it won't be healthy lol xx

Great day cas , the steak and jacket potato sounds good they can load there's up with cheese and stuff if they want and it will still look like we all have the same meal I could do a nice salad with it to x

I've not had steak in forever! *drools*

Having a wee off day to enjoy some party food on Sat won't make too much difference in the long run. You've done so well with your weigh loss so far, hope I can follow suit!!

Back