Cas's weightloss diary x

Toady its a snowy day in London, I'm so fed up with this weather, not going get much walking in now!

B- Nu chocolate cereal bar and cuppa.

L- Jacket potato and coleslaw.

D- Chicken breast, new potatoes, peas, and broccoli.

S- Small kitkat, 2 nu cereal bars, quavers, apple.

Total cals: 1098 29 pps.

I'm really thinking about joining the gym think it will make a huge difference but don't want to pay out to much on membership! so going think about it.

Also as its Valentines this week me and my OH usually gets a takeaway in and have a drink but its the day before wi so not sure what to do.

Good plan weigh on valentines day . We are going for an Indian as well we haven't been out on valentines day for about 5 years so really looking forward to it but going to be sensible and I don't weigh till Saturday so should have got rid of any salt bloat by then

I'm so pissed off with the OH right now! he just had a go at me and Emily over nothing! can't believe he did that tonight of all days x

Aw man! Men! Hope u r alright xxx

Men ! Not sticking up for him do you think he is stressed about tommorrow maybe ? Not the right way to show it by stressing at you when he should be there for you but that's men they get it all backwards in know my oh gets really weird when he knows I am stressed injust don't think they know how to cope with it

Hey hun, sorry your oh is being like that at a time like this! I hope your day goes ok. Did oh go with you? xx

Oh no, hope things are ok with you two now. I can only imagine the stress you are under. Hope everything went ok xx

Me and oh are fine, he just annoyed me the other night probably bad timing, I'm so stressed at the moment though can't believe how family can be at this time.

I'm going wi tomorrow forgot to weigh myself yesterday and we had pizza hut for Valentines, so hoping to get rid of the bloat today. We didn't really celebrate valentines just wasn't the right time, hope everyone else had a lovely day.

Today:
B- alpen light

L- 2 slices of turkey bacon, 2 slices of 50/50 hovis bread.

D- Steak in peppercorn sauce, low fat coleslaw with jacket spud.

S- nu choc cereal bar and kitkat.

Cals 1098 28 pps.

Anyway I'm not going let things get on top of me going get this weight off asap!

Last edited:
Lovely day did you enjoy the pizza ?

I can't wait for next Friday I have booked a trial of that laser lipo thing where they stick pads on you for an hour then you get on the shaky plate thing lol it's only £30 for an hour so i shall let you know the results going to weigh on the Friday next week ,

Ooooo sounds delish x so excited I will take before and after pics and let you know what it feels like I have been a bit cheeky and looking round all the places that dojng trial as most are offering at Least half price then iI might just have the trial one over and over at the different places lol instead of paying for a course it's really expensive full price they want 180 for 4 sessions some are more than that the other one that looks good is the caci system 30 mins is equivalent of 300 odd perfect sit ups apparently so helps you tone up they offering that on a deal for 25 quid as well so I am trying to save up some pennies cos we are always skint lol

Back