Cas's weightloss diary x

Just not in the mood to eat much today, so going have a sandwich later. Got in touch with dr and as usual not much they can do, just basically carry on giving the water or juice so they don't get dehydrated. Still not feeling great but feel even worse since oh paid 400 quid on his dental bill, I wouldn't mind but we seem to have loads to payout this month x

I did 80 mins walking today.

I usually just buy the shake and bake seasoning, as its a lot cheaper than making my own from scratch or just use bbq sauce, seasoning and bake in fry light. I did see a nice recipe on Tesco's website, it probably be really nice using an actifry. I do prefer to use chicken breast or steaks than drumsticks though.

Poor Noah hope his on the mend soon is he good at taking medicine- its a struggling to get medicine down my lo's. Hollie's still got the sickness she was sick a few times last night- she just can't keep anything down. Maisie's not eaten since Thursday and is looking skinny but she's drinking loads of juice, so hopefully she starting eating soon cos she's quite weak in herself. Emily is meant to be going back to school tomorrow but I'm not sure now as she's not right either.

Oh got his dental op later, so I'm hoping he be ok afterwards as I need to pop to shops to get my friends little girl a birthday present, I think I'll walk just to get a bit of exercise in
Oh that sounds nice - I love bbq - my lot not keen tho!
Noah's coughing like mad in bed - got the calpol ready to go if he wakes up - he loves medicine - he is always desperate to go see the doctor or go to hospital lol!
Has Maisie eaten anything yet? Noah has finally started eating properly after 8 days
Did you get to the shop and buy pressie?
I did 80 mins walking today.
Well done x
Oh I know, just annoying having to pay so much for dentist when everyone seems to get it free!!
Tell me about it! When we went to Dentist about two years ago the receptionist nearly choked on her tea when I said we had to pay - she was reeling off all these benefits saying are you sure you don't recieve any?

Hey,

Just went to Next and got my friends lo an outfit, while oh looked after the girls. Got some lovely Summer clothes in there for lo's I could buy loads!

Need to get to Smyths over the weekend we usually treat the girls at Easter rather than buying them choc as they get lots of choc from family also Hollie's B'day presents.

What's Meg getting? is the party all sorted now.

The thing is about the dentist, its not just people on benefits that receive free treatment, a lot people I know just go to hospital and get it done free! wished oh did that!

Emily's much better, just the lo's still trying to get over it, aw 8 days is a long time not eating! I offered Maisie chocolate cake yesterday even that she turned down but did have a small nibble on banana so its something and she's just had a rich tea.

Going try and get on with house work today, I think clean house would make me feel better and it is Easter weekend x

Food:

B- 2 rich tea fingers and cuppa.

L-

D- Chicken, jacket potato and salad.

S- 2 alpen lights.

Last edited:
Oh no cas that's awful I hope you get a break soon and they start getting better how's Hollie coping? xx

If anyone is friends with me on my fitness pal can you pm me so I can give you my username, I've a new phone and because I've installed the app again it's deleted all my friends except 2 xx

I'm not sure about Hollie I think she's a bit dehydrated, I'm giving her Dioralyte so hoping that will help but she just can't keep any thing down and isn't drinking much x

Food:

B- 2 rich tea fingers and cuppa -88 cals

L-Walkers baked, harvest cereal bar-200 cals

D- Chicken, 2 hot wings- 400 cals

S- 1 alpen light, little dairy milk.

Last edited:
Have you rang doc for some advice with Hollie hun? I can't imagine how stressed and knackered you are now being ill with 3 poorly kids xx

I'm ok just bit tired, yeah rang the dr yesterday and she just said to keep them at home and offer them any foods that might take like sweets cakes etc - just to get them eating and drinking - how you? xx

I'm okay hun bit stressed work is slow and I'm struggling to stay on track xx

Back