Cas's weightloss diary x

That will be lovely flights not to long either sooo excited to get nice bits for holiday can't believe your little one is still ill x glad you are on The mend

5lbs!! Well done :party0011:

Where are you looking to go on Hol?

It gets so expensive when you have to go in school holidays. Our school won't authroise a day only for bereavement or extreme circumstances. We've just been made an Academy. They will report any parents taking kids out of school unauthorised!!

Canary islands as lovely, can get very hot plus flight time is long but worth it. I love costa dorada, they have a big theme park and water park there. I was a travel agent for 10yrs

x

Aw sounds a lovely job, Emily's school use to authorise holidays in term up to 2 weeks as long as they have good attendance through out the year, but they've got a new head teacher and we not allowed now, not that I ever did anyway but its just so expensive going in school holidays.

I was looking at costa dorada but I think we might go for euro Disney as Emily's not keen on flying and my babies love Minnie and micky we saw a break that will have us back the day before school starts but still not sure yet.

Are you off anywhere this year I know a few people seem to be going to Turkey x

Sorry to hear Hollie's still poorly, how is she doing now? How are you? Hows the holiday hunting going? I'd love another holiday, we were on the verge of booking one before we found out I was pregnant last summer. I very much doubt we'll be able to afford anywhere abroad for a while yet, a day trip to Rhyl is about our limit right now!!

Oh gosh you really are being put through it at the moment I hope poor Hollie is better soon soon. Well done on your weight loss in know your unwell but it all counts xx

Hope you are feeling better Hun must be worryjng one the little ones are sick x crispy skins sound nice x

Did you enjoy the choccie glad you all feeling better lets try to get on track this week for a great weigh in next week

Back