Cas's weightloss diary x

it never rains but it pours. poor lass x

Donna my burger tasted so good!!
ggggrrrrrrr...gimme one!
Well haven't got any plans today really but need to get potty training on the way, Maisie is 3 and is still refusing to get dry, I'm starting to panic as she won't be able to start Nursery in September!!

As for diet need to be really good this week- need a nice loss on Saturday! Decided to weigh in every Saturday from now on and see how I get on with that even if I do go over on Saturday or Sunday as least it only be 2 days out of 7, if that's sense. Also I'm adding up my food with pro points as well as cals and aiming to eat 28 pps each day (mon- fri) then a few weekly's over the weekend, I'm still counting my food as cals but I do find if I add food up as points I tend to eat healthier calories.

Today:

B- Choc cereal bar and cuppa. 3pps

L- Jacket Potato with low fat coleslaw. 7pps

D- Spag bowl. 10pps

S- Choc nu cereal bar and mini choc roll. 7pps.

Total cals: 1135 PPs 27
September is still a while away and potty training is much easier in the warmer months when you can let them run around with a dress and no knickers on at home. Does she have to be clean for nursery then? at Noah's nursery they take them in nappies no problem

Don't rush her or she'll take forever

I don't really understand the WW pro points - but today;s menu sounds lovely xxx
Potty training isn't going happen she's ill again- I think she's got an earing infection absolutely screaming in pain at moment!!
Food plan is going well though xx
Oh no...big hug for her xxx

ggggrrrrrrr...gimme one!

September is still a while away and potty training is much easier in the warmer months when you can let them run around with a dress and no knickers on at home. Does she have to be clean for nursery then? at Noah's nursery they take them in nappies no problem

Don't rush her or she'll take forever

I don't really understand the WW pro points - but today;s menu sounds lovely xxx
Oh no...big hug for her xxx

Thanks Donna its been a year now since starting the potty training she goes through phases when she does well then other times she refuses to go on it at all. So getting a little worried now as its just over 4 months till starting nursery and if she gets into nursery class in a school they have to be dry during the day, also I've put her name down for a pre school and don't think it matters if she not dry but the waiting list there is very long so doubt she get in there. Hopefully it will click with her soon and she might doing better during summer. Does Noah go to a school nursery or day nursery setting?

The pro points is just to help me make better choice with cals, but I want to keep using this diary and cal count xx

I hate that point where the cupboards are looking scarce - that's when you need to get creative haha.

There always seems to be bugs n viruses going around :(. Hope they bugger off soon!

Thanks Donna its been a year now since starting the potty training she goes through phases when she does well then other times she refuses to go on it at all. So getting a little worried now as its just over 4 months till starting nursery and if she gets into nursery class in a school they have to be dry during the day, also I've put her name down for a pre school and don't think it matters if she not dry but the waiting list there is very long so doubt she get in there. Hopefully it will click with her soon and she might doing better during summer. Does Noah go to a school nursery or day nursery setting?

The pro points is just to help me make better choice with cals, but I want to keep using this diary and cal count xx
Noah goes to preschool (nursery) two days a week 9:15-2:45 and then childminder Weds & Thurs and at home with me on Friday, he will start school in September 3 weeks
after his 4th birthday (poor little lamb)

I was lucky I literally popped into preschool (Megan's old one and the owner used to do a bit of childminding for us when Meg was little) the good thing is Noah has already made friends with lots of children that will go to primary school with him

Hang in there with the potty training - one day it just clicks, good luck with getting a space

So today just can't make up my mind what to eat as we running out of stuff need to go food shopping but don't want to drag the lo's out as their not feeling well.

B- penguin- 3pps

L- Crumpet, nu choc cereal bar- 5pps

D- Seasoned Chicken, jacket potato and load veg. 10pps

S- mini chocolate roll- 2 x alpen light. 7pps

Total cals 1006
Yummy comforting food - how's Holly? are all the girls poorly now?

Thanks Erin- definitely agree :)I ended up going shopping at 7.30 last night as the cupboards were too bare only got few bits as I've ordered an online shop for tomorrow.

Donna-I feel for Noah starting school just after his 4th birthday but at least he will get the full year in reception. I do like Noahs routine combination of child minder, preschool and being home- must work really well.

I need to get on with this potty training Maisie is just a little madam with it.
She goes to child minder 2 mornings a week, Wednesday and Thursday but I've kept her off today just to get over all these bugs etc going send her back tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to take Emily shopping and lunch, if Hollies all good.

So today:

B- Alpen light, cuppa and Jaffa cake- 5pps

L- Lentil soup, 2 slices of small hovis- 8pps

D- Chicken and homemade wedges -10pps

S- 2 choc nu cereal bars and 1 Jaffa cakes.6pps

Total 29 pps Cals- 1080.

Noah desperately needs to get back to school - he is missing his friends, I've also kept him home from Childminders (he goes to there 3 days a week Tues (after school), Weds and Thurs and our Teresa is worth her weight in gold, we all love her to bits. We are just getting over colds - roll on Monday when Noah goes back to school and catches another one

Low cals today -are you calorie cycling?

Aw Tersea sounds so lovely- think you gave me your cold or it hasn't left the house.

I'm not calorie cycling but might give it go if this weight doesn't shift by wi- I think I do need to work out new number for calories 1200 isn't doing anything!! I actually feel fatter!!!

I'm feeling really run down now, just got back from shopping and visiting my nan from hospital and getting Maisie from the child minders. I was bit surprise to see the child minder looking after a week old baby don't know how you could leave a baby so young- suppose I been lucky.

Today:

B- None

L- Hamburger from Mc Donald's- only had a hamburger there!
mini choc roll.

D- Chicken, coleslaw and jacket potato.

S- 2 nu choc cereal bars

Total 1000 cals.

Hope you are feeling better Hun injust picked up the ten pack of Oreos in morrisons petrol station carried them all round and just managed to put then back at the till lol

Aw Tersea sounds so lovely- think you gave me your cold or it hasn't left the house.

I'm not calorie cycling but might give it go if this weight doesn't shift by wi- I think I do need to work out new number for calories 1200 isn't doing anything!! I actually feel fatter!!!

I'm feeling really run down now, just got back from shopping and visiting my nan from hospital and getting Maisie from the child minders. I was bit surprise to see the child minder looking after a week old baby don't know how you could leave a baby so young- suppose I been lucky.

Today:

B- None
L- Hamburger from Mc Donald's- only had a hamburger there! mini choc roll.
D- Chicken, coleslaw and jacket potato.
S- 2 nu choc cereal bars
Total 1000 cals.
Oh No! Sorry I must have sneezed on the laptop when I replied to your thread..naughty me!!! I am sitting on naughty step, won't happen again I promise lol x
Cas are you sure you are eating enough? you are exercising a lot and not eating any of the calories back - my auntie was doing the same and she lost nothing for 2 weeks - stopped all the exercising and lost 2lbs this week - she is on 1250 per day

Need to add on couple oreos (comfort food), my ears, throat and head is killing me but how stupid am still find energy to do spring cleaning so feeling even worse now!
I don't like oreos - stop cleaning now! the different cleaners you use will irritate your nose and throat more, take it easy please Cas xxx wishing you better x

Back