Cas's weightloss diary x

Hi, sorry to butt in but my friends baby had horrendous colic and reflux, her health visitor advised her to get lactose free milk and also some crystals (forget the name) to run on his gums 5 mins before feeding. He's now almost 100% fine. Not sure it'll help for your wee one but it's worth a shot. Nothing else worked for my friends baby x

Thanks hun i'll google the crystals im going try comfort milk as its easier to digest than normal formula but if that doesnt help then iI ask my dr wether to try lactose free, saw hv today and she was useless xx

Sorry your having to go through this, I'd like to be able to think of something better to say that might be more comforting but its such an awful situation nothing I say is going to help x

I need to get some potato's, for tea tomorrow I'm going to make sw chips, omelette and beans and cheese can't wait! x

Well ended up having my favourite last night- CHINESE, lost count of calories!!!

Well been extra good today

Breakfast-2 light aplen bars -hexb

Lunch-weetabix- while oh and girls had chip shop lunch!! hexb

Tea- chicken, pasta, jacket potato and coleslaw.

Snacks-eat smart bar, break away ice cream. Total cals 1301 syns 23-opps but cals were ok.

Last edited:
That's very good, I'm going off plan slightly tomorrow but still going to avoid the food high in cals or fatty x

Yeah whatever happens I'm sticking to between 5-9 syns a day rest of week, and prob doing green cos I can't afford meat, but then I can't afford salad either lol but I'll try my best. I do have a couple WW meals and there quite low in syns so I'll have them as a back up. I don't expect a loss Friday after tomorrow but I'm okay with that, as long as I'm good rest of the week I hopefully won't gain x

I would love them if poss, motivation is lacking :-( x

Back