Cas's weightloss diary x

Its not easy is it, I can't ever imagine being a size 8, 12/10 would do me nicely lol

Ally what are you doing at moment, you've lost loads!

I am doing exante. Just keeping quiet and getting on with it, been trying to diet and failing for too long now. Haven't told anyone I know that I'm doing any sort of diet, they have all seen me fail too often but folk are starting to notice I keep turning down so much. I wish I had your will power to keep chipping away and doing it properly. X

Apart from being on here I don't really talk about dieting to friends etc probably cos most of them are skinny! maybe its helped just getting on with it as it takes the pressure off from people knowing!

And when people have asked, how I've lost weight ( not many) I just say I try and be good during the week but its mainly running around after Maisie ( my little monkey!)

I'm meeting up with a friend in 2 wks, I wonder if she will notice or comment as I haven't seen her in 6 mths!

Well done with exante it seems to be working well for you, I'm sure your friends and family will be noticing xx

Cas - sorry to hear you've had a stressful time - families are the best and the worst all rolled into one - hope its all sorted now

I couldn't wi every two weeks = I'd cheat for the entire first week

Am watching your calorie cycling closely - well done on sts - its very hard to shift those last few pounds - stick to it you've done so well you are both (dd) so inspirational xxx

what you got planned for the weekend?

Thanks hun, I still got about 20lbs to go! to be fair I don't think my scales are correct so really need some new ones, so may weigh little bit more than my stats.

I think I've slipped back to old habits regarding food, so going start fresh in the morning and use today as my high cal day!

Today-1800 cals

Sunday- 1300 cals

Mon- 1100 cals

Tues- 1000 cals

Wed-1200 cals

Thurs-1000 cals

Fri -1200 cals

Not got that much on over weekend went to inlaws, then shopping doing all mothers day presents etc, had a yummy pizza for lunch! tomorrow got family over so lots housework needs to be done later. Me and oh already counting down to pay day 10 days to go ha x

Donna is spot on. Although I know the closer to target you get, the more difficult it can be to shift it. Good luck for the week ahead, hope you get a loss result on weigh in day!x

Thank you all ladies, right tomorrow I'm back on track the only way I'm going do this is giving up chocolate! going be hard but i'm determined to be a yummy mummy by the summer, hope all Mummy's had a lovely Mother's day, can't believe my oh cooked tonight! first time in 2 years even when I came out of hospital I was still cooking!

SAM_1289.jpgSAM_1268.jpgSAM_1302.jpg

Last edited:
Back