Cas's weightloss diary x

Poor Maisie she must be feeling awful xx

Your dinner sounds lovely I fancy that looks like a great day

Hollie did well at her check up and I asked a few questions about Maisie and they made an appointment to bring her in. Omg I burnt 914 cals today just from walking its so nice going for walks in the sunshine. Feeling much happier in myself I knows it going take along time to get to goal but when I do it be worth it and finding eating more filling food is helping.

Today-

B-Cuppa- harvest choc and orange bars x2 so nice 5pps

L- Pasta with tomato sauce and cooked ham -6pps.

D- Steak, pepper corn sauce, jacket potato and trimmed green beans- 10pps.

S- 2 nu choc bars and choc and orange cereal bar -6pps.

Total cals 1071 Total 27 pps - might have something else later.

Last edited:
Glad appointment went okay. When are they seeing Maisie? Jack got into the nursery we wanted today, so I'm glad. Just got to get him potty trained now xx

I brought the aldi cereal bars their really nice :) my friend got her little boy in reception today as well- great news about Jack- enjoy the potty training lol

I got appointment in 2 weeks for check on Maisie just want to make sure that's everything's ok and bit worried about toilet training as there's only few months till starting nursery, I put her name down for 2 schools as I doubt I get her into Emily's school as we out of the attachment and borough for that one so if she doesn't hopefully she get into the other and put her name down for preschool as well- just in case she doesn't get into the either of schools!

I know my letter said just because he has a place in nursery he guaranteed a place in reception so now I need to find out when and how I apply for reception xx

They're growing up so quickly I'm a little sad he's nearly at school. I can't believe it's not long till he's 3, I still remember being pregnant with him xx

Hello my lovely - thank you for your lovely messages - my wobble is over lol!

How do you make your bubble n squeak? i can never get it right

Noah got his place in local primary school thank goodness!!

Amazing food this week - can't believe i didn't lose - I was 2lbs lighter right up until Monday...how p****ed off do you think I felt lol!

Back