Cas's weightloss diary x

Aw glad your back hun, I've had a few ups and downs lately, feeling much better now.

I just add any green vegies and potatoes and fry in a non stick pan with little fry light. Aw great news about Noah you must be really pleased I don't find out about nursery places till June.

OH's got the bug now!

I've had a few weeks where I been down all week then have one bad day and gain it all back on- just so disappointing - I'm sure your make up for it next wk xx

hey sorry you have all been poorly hun. I like the sound of your bubble and squeak.

I am trying to walk more, now we have some sunshine can i ask you how you work out how many cal you burnt.

Its scary how soon we need to put our little ones down for nursery, I have just put little one down and he is 14 months, so should go the term after eater, but they are saying theres not space for him till the sep.

hope you have a good day.

xxxxx

Thanks hun- I do enjoy bit of bubble n squeak as for walking on mfp go to track exercise section and then type in walking and it comes up various paces then put in the amount mins- and it works the calories burned depending on your weight so the more you wi the more you burn.

Its different here with schools you put their names down the term before they start, so won't need to do Hollie till 2015 x

Potty training just isn't happening but ill keep trying it. I bet Chris thought he had avoided it didn't he? Hope it's not too hard on him, sounds like the bug is just going round and round at yours hope you all rid of it soon xx

Wow clever Maisie.
Gosh Cas your family is going through the mill at the mo with the sickness I hope your over it soon xx

I've not eaten a thing today, I'm aching all over god I feel so sorry for Maisie and Hollie as they must felt awful, but too young to explain.

3 number ones on the potty today, she did well on it last as Summer then the novelty wore off- so hoping she keeps it up! Tez the good thing with girls is that you can just put them in dresses to cover them up and leave nappy off, maybe get some long t shirts for jack when he does start going x

Back