Cas's weightloss diary x

Hey Hun, all good it's so hot here! Going treat myself to magnum in a bit. Oh is still of sick think his going take his firm to tribunal so that's a bit stressful since his been off I've actually gained :mad:

I'm really determined now to get this weight off, feeling so frustrated about it and fed up with it but tomorrow I'm going to take the girls to water park tomorrow so going pop into morrisons a grab myself a healthy sandwich and bottle diet coke and couple bottles of water, so won't get tempted to eat out and get the girls some lunch? Just going try and keep myself busy I find that helps, going make sure I walk an hour everyday (no excuses) get the just dance out, drink the water, and stick to the calories.

I really would like to lose at least a stone by end of summer I hate feel frumpy

how's everyone x

Hello, hope everyone's enjoying the sunshine :) its been a busy weekend for us, park and festival yesterday, today shopping and visiting friends and a long walk.

Im back on plan had a good 2 days, yay I'm trying to stick under 1200 calories I've had 1100 today and yesterday also walked loads, hoping that will help shift any weight that's gained!

today,

pate on toast

meatballs and spaghetti, small slice garlic bread

3nu cereal bars.

I walked around 80 mins may do another 30 mins later if we go to the park, might as well take advantage of the warm weather! Oh got a gym referral from the dr so might ask for one too, so we could go together as they got crèche their then we could take the girls swimming afterwards (if I'm brave enough!) We hoping to go away around the end of aug so it gives me around 7 weeks to get my weight down a bit more, would like to get half st off by then x

today

2 oaty bar
Pâté on toast, 50/50 bread.
3 nu sausages and jacket potato
banana, 2 nu cereal bars.

Hi cas

ah its good you.found your mojo again. Ive gotta kick mine into gear. 2013 hasnt started off the best for us hey but thetes still half a year left for usto make an impression on it lol.

Where you going in august? We were looking at the sun holiday but it clashes with hubby taking his resident fromwork away. As he would earn a lot of overtime its better he goes.

How isyour oh doing now?

Sarah xx

Hey hun glad you are back on track, I've been thinking about getting a gym referral to as my bmi is still very obese :-( I hope your hubby gets sorted soon, I will reply to your message in a bit hun I haven't stopped for God knows how long. Work is so busy, I'm doing the work of two people I'm the only one in sales, I like being busy like that I just don't have time to think at the moment. How's the girls and the little bunny rabbit? Xx

Hey ladies,

Thanks Sarah hubby's job sounds really interesting, what does he do? I agree hun grab the ot while its going it all helps, coud the sun change your dates not sure how it works, it does seem a shame to miss out.

Still not booked anything yet, just want a nice long weekend break, but don't want to feel huge on holiday either so going try and go end of aug so I got few weeks to get bit more weight off. I done quite well with the diet this week but had a few days where felt so hungry and sick, so hopefully we can all get back in to the swing of things.

Tez I asked the gym earlier about gp referral and it takes about 6 weeks to go through,if you got time its probably worth doing but it just seems a really long wait! How's Naomi and jack? The girls are good still enjoying the sunshine, we took them out last week to a water park and festival and Maisie loved it se was so good too, going try and do more things with her.

Oh been signed off till end of aug now, his going look for another job he doesn't feel like he can go back now so might be bit stressed in a few weeks x

Good to see you back glad you enjoyed the festival and good luck with the gym referral, hope oh finds a job soon must be soo stressful

Woo hoo 2lb is great , you should defo ask your doc it would be great for you and your oh xxx

Well done on the loss! Good to hear you are back on track :) x

Hi cas

how you doing over weekend? Are the kids finding the heat ok?

Sarah xx

Back