Cas's weightloss diary x

Hey,
Well last night I witnessed attack on a neighbour cross the road, she basically knocked on neighbours door and asked to stopping banging about as it was quite late, then he really went for her it was awful. So it ended up being a late night absolutely knackered now.
Food been good today will start logging again tomorrow, the Los are not too bad with the heat but just trying to keep them cool and their drinking loads and hardly eating really, how's your 2 doing, we got them a nice pool for garden but hollies scared of water lol but she is slightly better in the pool than in the bath.
I think for our break we either going go to great yarmouth and stay in a nice cottage/ villain type place or book a hotel at the coast for a few days, and then go broad next may during half term as we have to go away in school holidays( most expensive time) but by then I should be more bikini body ready I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing swimwear on beach yet still got long way to go x

Haven't been to Yarmouth for years loved it as a kid, Cornwall is one of my Fav places as well x

I've never been Great Yarmouth just looks quite nice, Cornwall is lovely too, we were looking their as well, the neighbour it happened too I don't really know her that well as she lives on the other side to me but can't believe a man could do that and he was saying she was in the wrong for knocking it was such a long night had to give police statements etc but think the lady is fine now.

Jeeso, what a horrible man!! :( My family home is on the corner near a wooded area/park and I have too many stories to tell about the injured folk that have turned up on our doorstep over the years - I always remember one guy that had been stabbed, think I was about 16 at the time and he didn't want to come in to the house in case he got blood on my mum's carpet! So I had to sit with him on the doorstep while the ambulance was on its way. Sorry, bit of a tangent there but I sympathise with how stuff like that can make for a long night of police statements etc!

I love little cottage breaks. Never been that far down the country but my old boss was originally from Cornwall and was always raving about it hehe x

Sound awful I saw my friend stabbed in a pub where I worked 13 years ago and I have only just started to get over it in the last 2 years seeing someone attacked is always traumatic x

All I hate things like that it must been awful for you both very traumatic- so sorry to hear that, it's normally really quiet around here, but every now again things happen.

Looking forward to the weekend-as its payday! But don't want to go off plan.

Thinking of getting some sf shakes in and doing that over the summer, last time I tried it I didn't give it a chance but might just have one a day as they do help to keep you full.

Today:

L- slice brown tast, pâté and walkers baked stars - 6pps

D- chicken breast, jacket potato and salad- 10ppd

S- wheatabix oaty bars 4pps, banana.

I've still got 8pps left so enough for a treat later.

Hi cas god it always makes you think who are your neighbours we had a drug dealer luving across road and police always knocking on his door.

I always go mad on pay day too but then regret it when were skint! Lol.

Im finding sf quiet goid, albeit only day 2, but its easier than trying to fit in eating with the kids and school runs etc. Plus its half price in boots at mo.

Sarah xx

When your sleep pattern is messed up it really does play havoc with everything else :( Hope you perk up soon though...and cling on to the wagon tight! You can do it!! x

Back