Cas's weightloss diary x

Thanks, how are you both?

Well me and my oh are actually thinking of moving even though we like our house, just need a change :)

last couple days I'm really suffering with bad headaches thinking its the heat, although we did have that storm last night, not counted my food today but think its around 1300 cals need to get back into gear, I would love to be a stone slimmer by time schools start but know going need to work hard at it!

How weird me and my oh just been on right move looking at houses !!! They say a change is good as rest but scared moving can be super stressful, hope your head aches are better soon your food cals sound good mine have been bad last two days in jury service and the food choices are appaling and I have given in to chips today Percy pig sweets and biscuits it's ll the boredom waiting around and the case is nasty and feel a bit emotional

That's funny, are you thinking of going far, I don't think we really know what we want, the thing is there a few things I like where we live we live right next to the shops so its just a quick stroll, but do agree a change would be good and we could do with something a little bit bigger, don't mean to sound greedy lol

aww you look great hun, A few naughty days won't do to much damage I'd dread going on jury services I be too emotional, last time I got called up I got out of it as it would been days after having Hollie x

Hi cas

how you feeling with the weather now? I dont mind it just hate sweating lol

id love to move, were renting so mext move will be our own house cant wait for that.

Have you got much planned for 6 week holls?

Sarah xx

Hey,

would love a new house :) your next move sounds very exciting!!!

As anyone gone to Spain in mid oct and what's the weather like, thinking of booking something but not sure in case it's cold.

I don't mind the heat, how's your Los coping with it? Hollie gets a bit fed up with it but the girls are enjoying it, lots of ice creams.

I think during the holidays we going take the girls to legoland and maybe to the coast for a few days and probably a few trips to the parks, depends on money really x

I think it is still warm in Spain at that time of year, lows of 15 degrees / highs of 23 degrees, depending on where you go. I've never been that time of year but my little sis went in October a few years back and came back with a tan so it can't be that bad! haha x

Thanks hun, we would really like to go away this year, just to get away from everything, but wouldn't get the passport back in time for aug for the Los and we need to go during school holidays cos of Emily's school so that's why we thinking of October time but we might leave it and go early next summer.

I'm having a nice Indian tonight and been to dr for gym referral, so hoping its going help get my motivation back, it takes a good few weeks to come through so hopefully it be sorted for September-cant wait!

anyone thinking of joining gym I would recommend getting a gym referral its going save me 30 quid a month than if I just went and joined the gym x

Last edited:
I might look into a gym referral. I'm going to make a doc appointment this week coming to ask to have my thyroid tested again so might as well push for that as well! x

That's great !! I love trainer shopping I have about 15 pairs cos it doesn't matter what weight you are they still fit

I only pay 15 a month for my gym membership cause i get certain benefits!! I just need to make more use of it.

Dd i thunk u have a trainer fetish!! Lol i have a flip flop fetish got 6 pairs lol

how has your weekend been cas?

Sarah xx

Definetely a trainer fetish I prefer flip flops too.

I'm going try and least go gym 2-3 times a week even when I do have busy weeks, 15 quid for membership is still really good I just couldn't spend 40 to 100 quid a month on fees.

I probably go most mornings while Maisie's at nursery and put Hollie in the crèche and see how she gets on, so it be a new routine.

Food

oaty bar 2pps

ww soup, crusty roll 7pps
star baked 2pps.

3 nu sausages, low fat coleslaw and jacket 12pps

2 choc cereal bars 4pps

My weekend has been pretty boring so far x

Back