Cass's Diary

SunshineCass said:
I have a training day next Thursday. I should be starting the same day but they are sending me more paperwork to confirm. Can't wait as when I went for my interview I imagined myself working there and the team were very friendly and only women?

Yeah I think I'll try matalan my dads paying :p so if he doesn't mind I'll get some from dp and might see if I can get an evening top out of it too :p he loves me really haha

Enjoy ur day xxx

Well look at you visualising yourself working there and now you have the job! The power of the universe is one not to be reckoned with hunny.

The days will fly by how very exciting, you will soon be there.

I love shopping no such luck in anyone buying me clothes lol x xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dorothy Perkins is killing it with the fashion at the moment!
Believe it or not I've never been in matalan in my life :(

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

What is Matalan? Never heard of this so I guess Mags is not alone for never being in one

Peepin in on ya! Still reading your past posts...sorry. Got tired last night (as ya know) and trying to catch up.

Still in awe with your stats and determination!!

xx

What is Matalan? Never heard of this so I guess Mags is not alone for never being in one

Hi its similar to primark, maybe not as cheap though. :) xx

I know what matalan is just never been in one lol

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

I dream of being able to shop in Dorothy Perkins or any high street store. Never been able to, not even as a child. My biggest kick when I lost weight last time was a dress from Monsoon. Ah the whole world of fashion at our feet Cass when we get down the sizes lol

Onwards and downards. How did the weigh in go ?

I love matalan as its fairly cheap if u need like basic tops etc. Dorothy Perkins fashion ATM is wicked I'm a 18 so I can get shop in there an shop it's just bait pricey for me ATM. I know what u emean clara I can't wait to be able to shop in somewhere like Zara or new look etc.

I lost 1lb last night was a bit dissapointed but then thought better off than on. I've lost 38 1/2 inches so far so that is good. I got a few pairs of trousers from my meeting so they will keep me going for a while.

I've had two cups of tea already today yum yum!

Target for this week is to drink more water.

Hope you are all doing well.

Cass.xoxo

Ooo Zara ! Anywhere mainstream really would be lovely to be honest. So fed up of Evans, poor quality and expensive ! Hate shopping by catalogue as well. Will be lovely to go in and try sizes on. Ahhh one day soon. Marks and Spencer tends to be the first one I can get into.
A loss is a loss be it 1lb or not xx

Good loss - pound is a pound.

I must investigate this matalan thing. Right now for me it is primark, thrift shops and ebay.
xx

Love and still surprised by the prices of primark :p xxx

I cant get my head round the prices in primark ( well cant get my a** into any of their clothes either mind lol ) Mainstream clothes shops are soo much cheaper than Evans, Ann Harvey and the like. I am sure it does not cost that much in additional fabric.

We wont know ourselves when we are finished Cass :) We will be "normal" lol Whatever the hell that is !

Evans is ridiculous isn't it ? Yours clothing used to be cheap but is expensive too now. I used to be in a size 20 in year 8 and getting clothes for my age range was awful I was wearing older clothes and tbh I feel like ive grown up too quickly. I don't feel like a teenager, how awful is that?

I wish I had done a lot more in my school years, unfortunately I dont have many friends now as one of my closest friends didn't approve of me moving and couldn't stand the fact I was getting slimmer and had finally found a guy I'm happy with. I guess you find out who ur true friends are after u leave school.

I started milk week yesterday and though I do love my cup of tea I feel extremely bloated and it's painful. I look like in pregnant lol! Milk baby - I'm a cow! Haha oh god. I'm in a good mood today and although my boyfriend has been trying to wind me up I've stayed in a good mood. Drinking do much water going to the toilet constantly - awful. Especially when trying to watch a film. Yesterday I watched pirates of the carabien first one and my goodness I forgot how long that film is. Two and a half hours! Jesus Christ lol.

I feel very Girly today I have a dress on with a cardigan over the top cause I hate my arms lol and jeggins on too. Yay me. I actually went out likethis. Might be starting work next week she called me today thy just have to check references. Fingers crosses!

Hope ur all having a good day.

Cass.xoxo

Yay to feeling girly :) I love pretty dresses and leggings! I'm off to Pri-mani darrrrlings tomorrow morning to get some holiday bits! I totally agree with you about Evans, Long Tall Sally is the same - expensive but no better quality in my opinion :(

I'm sorry youve had problems with your friend - I found once I left school I made some great friends. I'm much more into quality rather than quantity - I met one of my now best friends on the Internet (netmums) and she is a gem. Now you're becoming more confident and happier you'll be fighting them off with a stick. Look after you xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Cass, I totally agree some of the larger lady shops are expensive.

I dont really have any friends from school as I moved from Wales to the midlands so it dodnt really help. I got pregnant really young and my life consisted of just being a mum and wife, so I lost all friends. I have some close friends now though which is nice. Its good to know the ones who really care as they are there when the chips are down (sorry for the food reference)

Your outfit sounded gorgeous, glad you are feeling good about yourself, its about time gorgeous xx

Hello honey, how goes it? You been at home for the weekend if I remember rightly. How did the clothes shopping go ? Did the bank of Dad say yes ? :)

I also have a huge thing about not showing my arms. Shrugs are a god send lol Keep on trucking gorgeous xx

Just re read your last post and wanted to add something. I didn't keep in touch with anyone from school. Well loosly with one who is now in America. School years for me sucked, I just didn't fit in at all. I have however gathered more good friends on the way. It is quality not quantity. Moving to a new area and job will take you a little time to settle in, but it will come.

Hope things are going well and we hear from you soon xx

Quote of the Day:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
"Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer."

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- Marcia Wieder[/FONT]

I havnt posted for a long while, mainly due to being too busy which sucks because this forum keeps me going when i'm down.

Friday
I had an appointment booked to get my blood pressure form signed at the gp. When i went last time they had no problem signing it, this time they did. I was gutted had no idea where to go. rang and text my LLC she didn't get back to me (until monday evening!). So i ended up contacting the medical team and they said it would be fine if i got one from lloyds on their form just as long as it's signed and they have a clinic number etc.

Saturday

I was up at 4.30am. Showered etc. Had a vanilla milkshake, done hair makeup and finished packing my bag. Got to newton abbot at 7am and got my self a tea, as was on milk week (skimmed milk too! lucky me). I bought the tv package on the train and watched a film district 9. While i was watching it i ate my toffee bar, so by 10am i'd had 2 of my allowance.

My aunt met me from the station near her and had compliments about the difference since february when she saw me last. We then went to my dads, my little sister and brother must've been waiting outside as they ran out of the door and wouldn't let go of me lol. Again, they hadn't seen me since february either so that was nice. My dad almost cried when he saw me, i can tell he is proud of me. Which is a different side i've seen to him now as i have never seen that side before. My dad decided to get my nan and grandad round too so that was lovely to see them, he then started up the bbq. As my little sister had a birthday party to go to, i decided to keep my little brother and my little cousin entertained. We played in the garder, on swing ball, my older broter (17) also played so it was fun trying to see how hard we could hit the ball lol. My nan said to me "when was the last time you was able to do this" and i replied with "never". It's amazing what you can do when you lose that amount of weight and how much energy you get.
We then went onto the trampoline and had a laugh on that. When their food was ready we sat down and i had a double porridge, at 2pm. so that was all my packs gone for the day, which i didnt mind as i still had just under my pint of milk allowance. We then went to the park and i rode a scooter there! lol. been years since i've been on a scooter. Went on the swings too. (such a kid)

In the afternoon we played junior monopoly which was fun. my dad didnt take me shopping but gave me £50 towards getting something. My nan and grandad gave me £40.

We then went to see mum who couldnt help but say how good i looked. I had to get ready for the party and i was feelign abit peckish so decided to have the rest of my milk which filled me up. Party was really good and got tonnes of compliments off of people who didn't recognise me. I drank fizzy water all night and danced the night away with everyone, literally ALL night. Saw my cousin for the first time in over a year, holly, she is the same as as me and told me i looked georgeous. Met a few of my cousins mates and one of them couldnt believe it was me bless him, ive known him since he was 5 so we're used to seeing eachother at the family partys.

Had to leave early on the sunday, but was nice to be home and just relax as saturday was busy.

Monday

First day at work, it wasn't too bad i guess, i was just getting used to everyone and had to take alot in. I was excited for oppurtunity and glad i took the job tbh because the first day was great. I dressed smart with my black trousers and lilac blouse hair and makeup perfect not too ott.

Tuesday

Work again was okay but my water intake seems to be suffering an awful lot, i suppose it was because it's milk week and all i really wanted was just a cup of tea! Lost 0.5lb this week. Wasn't happy about it but then thought, it was milk week and a loss is better than a gain.

Wednesday - Friday

I had training on thursday but the other days its just getting used to everything at work. It's lovely being home in the evening as i'm finding i don't argue with my bf as much and he helps me out alot with the tidying etc. so i don't have alot to do when i get in. Been relaxing after work watching reaper so it's nice to do that with a bowl of porridge lol. Yesterday was the last day of my first week, was on the phones and im actually getting the hang of it now. Podiatry wasn't something i saw myself being involved with, starting to feel smart about knowing certaing things now lol.

Today

is going to be relaxing, i will try my best to catch up on diaries and keep this updated, daily if possible. im looking forward to these three days off and tbh. I didnt get up until 11! must've been tired lol. Just want to say a lovely thanks to all of your comments, you're all so supportive and i'm very gratefull <3.

I have a new avatar up too, this was taken at the party :D. Plus i'm going to try putting more inspirational quotes in my diary again.

Cass.xoxo

Quote of the Day:

"Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer."

- Marcia Wieder

Well Cas you certainly have been active! I have just read through your diary from start to finish and you are absolutely amazing. When I look at my journey and think that it's too far, I will remember your journey and take inspiration.

BB xxx

Back