Cathys Dukan diary

Morning readers :) Its a lovely day here today, but very cold. Hopefully my new wellies will come today and I will go and pick winkles in comfort.
Its library day also, so need to go and find the books I had out for Emma last time, He comes around 12pm so will do it after have my porridge. I will have that now then ham & tuna with a bit of fromage blanc and balsamic vinegar then not sure about dinner yet, probably chicken with spice.

Ooh new wellies came whoop, typically after I had been winkling lol, never mind , tomorrow I will be able to go into the water and pick the monsters .
Weird things going on with the egg problem at the mo. Yesterday I thought I would try little quiches , so made them, and ate them, and it was fine. So thought it must be if I havent diluted the egg sort of thing as I reacted to the pure scrambled egg, and in my quiches I put cottage cheese, a bit of ham and a drop of skimmed milk . Anyway today I made pancakes for the kids coming home and had a 1/4 of one to see how that combination worked and I have since, had an itchy mouth and now I have tummy ache. I just dont understand it. I was really happy yesterday when I had eaten my breakfast with no itching, and if the pancake had been ok I would have tried getting eggs back in the diet. I am finding it difficult I admit, not having eggs. I seem to be full up really fast then shortly I feel peckish again. I think its the weather, its too cold to eat, I just want to drink coffee all day. Its hard with PP days, but I dont like PV days much they seem to interfere. Its difficult to make a satisfying meal with just meat, filling , yes that bit is easy, but satisfying is another thing. Dukan is easy with summer food, not so easy in the winter.I thnk I over spiced my diet too early lol.
I also want a steak, but not a venison on, A nice juicy beef one would do. Think I will treat myself next week

very strange the egg thing , I reckon you should get an alergy test done to be sure , I would miss eggs too they are the greatest part of my diet .....Im also struggling with the winter food thing may have to make some dukan friendly stew again
im also cooking 3 xmas cakes tonight and im not enjoying the smell
Glad you wellys got there if a bit late i have wellies with fat calfs woulod love to get in a normal pair !!!

hi cathy hope ur doing ok lovley and i hope u like ur wellies !!!!!!!!!!

I hate my wellies! I got knee length and they're tightish round my calves, yet big round my feet, and I'm not comfortable in the slightest. Given that the chances of my wading out anywhere in wellies is slim, I need to get some calf height wellies, and then maybe I'll go out into the muddy field and get my carrots up... (or maybe I'll keep my "excuse" for now!!)...

These wellies are so comfy, I got adjustable calf ones, even so , I couldnt wear them with jeans, only leggings, but thats fine I dont like wearing jeans in the cold weather, they just stay cold bbrr. Its been snowing here this morning, the hillas are all snowy overnight.
so the fire is on, and I am making pancakes for the kids, so that when I come back from winkles I can just sit by the fire.
Diet not too bad, slightly off it at the mo, I am trying to eat less, but not really dukan food, slightly normal for now, and stay the same at the same time, so that I can go back on to Dukan because I have been staying the same for ages, and its not fair and very disheartning. and I was loosing great at the beginning of Dukan so why it has stopped is strange, so trying to trick my body in to normal food then go back on Dukan in a couple of weeks, just on to cruise, then off for Christmas then back on, see what happens.

Hope you didn't get too frozen winkle picking!

oh cathy i dont fancy the thought of winkle picking in the cold but if i had to then i would ,do try and stay warm hunny !!!

and those snow topped hills sound lovely!

It was very cold but fine. The place has had a dusting over night, and the kids are off school tomorrow, so need to get down to the shore today, dont know if I can be ars*d though lol. might just make soap instead
right be back soon, time to get the rascals up

Do you winkle pick as a job or for fun?

Hi Blodwen, neither really, just for a bit extra cash, I couldnt do it for a job, the tides are often low when the school bus comes back so need to be home then, but if the tide is favorable then I go down for an hour or 2. At this time of year its not bad money either. well not for a couple of hours a day anyway lol.

Tried a gallette in the oven today, success, so had it with chicken breast as brunch, off up to the shed now to do a bit, I have 2 craft fairs one on wednesday night and one on the 3rd Dec evening and again the next day, so need to make sure I have lots of stock, it means shutting my website down but I am having a clearance sale for the end when I will put all my stock I have left and have it all discounted, that will probably be in about 10 days time. So busy busy busy

what's your web site?

Hi Blodwen its Home its shopping basket is turned off for now but will reopen soon.

Bad news this morning, little Beth (neice) is in hospital again after sufferng another seizure in the night, shes having an EEG? at 9.30, hope shes ok , I feel so frustrated for the family, it must be devestating, shes been through so much in her little llife, its really unfair.

Lots of snow here today, the kids are off anyway, teacher training, so theys hould have fun.
Went to legs,bums & tums last night with my friend, it was ok, didnt really feel like I had had a good work out though
Oh and surprise surprise STS this week

Oh Cathy I'm sorry to hear about Beth...
As for your STS, that's good isn't it? Didn't I read you'd come out of ketosis this week? Very annoying if you have been sticking to it though...
BLT - interesting (although I prefer the bacon, lettuce and tomato sarnie!!). Nice to get out and do some exercise in the warm though?

Lucky you re snow! Get out with your camera and regale us!

Hope Beth's exams show that all is clear and that she's home soon, Cathy. Thinking of you. xxx

STS is a pain but at least not a gain. Maybe it's water (hormone) weight?

Well done on the exercise!

It is good I suppose, a bit annoying though, I cant eat any less or more or do much more exercise for now, I suppose I will just have to put up with it for now. Its annoying that what was working isnt now, I was reading through my beginning of diary yesterday seeing what I ate its not much different to now, gggrrr. But it has to come off, it cant just stay there.

I will get some pics up will try now in fact. Emma came downstairs and just said "woah mum" so shes happy, she threw a skirt on and her coat over her nighty and grabbed her wellies and went out, the kitten doesnt really know what to make of it. They are back inside now its snowing again

Hi Cathy so sorry to hear about your neice, they are made of strong stuff these little ones they usually bounce back leaving the parents reeling,(i work with special needs little ones and they always suprise you how strong they are). took a look at your site, really interested in the fragrance free and the lip balms as my lot all have sensative skin always use simple product, let me know when your up and running again, oh and well done for saying the same, after all it could have been a gain.

Back