Cat's hopeful diary

Morning Cat, love, it happens to all of us, you're in a stall, just stick with it.

Morning cat ... :)

Hi all, ya miss me lol. sorry for no replies to last few comments but been out the country for two weeks on hols with my girl. Put 5lb on but as was all Inc and needed to unwind I'm not being harsh with myself. By end of fortnight was actually missing atkins so I'm all set up and in right frame of mind for a big push at clean and green for few weeks to get myself back on track x

Welcome back. Clean and green all the way:)

Morning Cat... Welcome back :)

Morning Cat and welcome back love, sounds like a good holiday :)

Well I'm back on the diet wagon although giving slimming world a go as from tomorrow. Got a big incentive as have a wedding to slim down for :)

Morning Cat, are you still going to post here?

Morning Jim, yeah still gonna post on here and pop by to see how people are doing. Fingers crossed that the diet works, I don't want to be a fat bride!

Morning Cat, how long 'till the wedding then love?

Morning Cat, a 100lb in two years, yes That's doable, I did that and so did Katie and a few others around here.

Well first week of slimming world done and lost 6lb so pleased with that as a starter as have found the diet really easy so hoping it'll keep going in right direction

Well done on the loss! Excellent start and congratulations on the wedding! It gives you something wonderful to aim for xx

Good for you Cat, well done love

Back