catthins diary to a slimmer me

Looked after my two year old grandson today.He doesnt stop always doing something.Playing ,running I wish I could harness some of his energy.im feeling really tired today .Still 100% up to 3 litres of water so far so getting there.
Keep having crooked thinking about changing to real food but then tell myself I will be sorry if i do as I will never reach my goal weight and be able to wear a size 12 for my sons wedding in october.So have had a good talk to myself and if i still feel like this next weigh in I might ask LLC if I can switch to lite.Not sure if its allowed but will see.
Hope everyone is doing ok.
Cathy

In rhe spirit of dont do what I do, do what I would suggest. Stick it out on total. It is sooo worth it. You will be where you want to be in time for when you want to be there. LLL is not an easy option at all. it is far easier to lapse when you are trying to manage food.

The craving is all about stress management and post op stuff. You have done exceptionally well to tough it out and are an inspiration to me so keep fighting the good fight.

Feel free to discard my opinion or take what you need,

thinking of you x

I know you are so right Clara.
it is all down to emotional stress.i am feeling so tired after having the two boys staying here for the last three nights.My son works untill 3am so I have been going to bed but listening out for the little ones in case they wake up so I think a lot of it is tiredness.
The boys are going back to their mum tonight.The little baby is home and appears ok but sleeping a lot which is a bit of a worry.
So I should get a good nights sleep tonight and I am planning on getting my hair done tomorrow.
I need to go to see my gp tomorrow for a check up and I am going to ask for a sick note for another two weeks as stil in some discomfort when I bend over to pick stuff up.It will be 4 weeks friday since I had my op so I expect I am pushing myself too much but needs must LOL.
Ive just had my last shake for today and have a nice cup of mint tea.
Just another 500mls f water then that will be 4 litres plus teas and extra water in my shakes.I make them up to 500mls .
weeing for England as well.
Great news on your job Clara I hope you will be happier there.
Cathy

Sorry if I sound pedantic, but learning from the experience of others abstinence is the way to go. Just speak to BL of SB. Now if I can get into the zone and follow my own advice :)

I will get there failure is not an option x

Rooting for you x

Sorry if I sound pedantic, but learning from the experience of others abstinence is the way to go. Just speak to BL of SB. Now if I can get into the zone and follow my own advice :)

I will get there failure is not an option x

Hi Clara
Not pedantic at all wise words and i appreciate them.
Im sure once you are happier with your new job and feeling better from the viral rash you will get yourself into the zone.You have done well sticking to a plan and with a bit more tweaking you will be back and melting away.
Thank you for your support it means a lot.
Im sticking at it failure is not an option well not at £70 a week anyway LOL.
Cathy

I think you know the answer to your own question Cathy.
Could be you are using up more calories running after other people!
Try and take it gently - you are supposed to be recovering!
They should be looking after you.
Another 2 weeks off sick sounds good. You're not ready to go back yet by the sound of it.
Time for a little "me" time I think. Try and put yourself first for once, shock them all! I'm serious.............
You'll soon get back "in the ZONE". You're nearly there.Don't give up hun.
xx

Putting yourself first sounds like the perfect plan - be selfish, you need to get better. Sounds like you're getting your head in the right place - you're doing so well! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think you know the answer to your own question Cathy.
Could be you are using up more calories running after other people!
Try and take it gently - you are supposed to be recovering!
They should be looking after you.
Another 2 weeks off sick sounds good. You're not ready to go back yet by the sound of it.
Time for a little "me" time I think. Try and put yourself first for once, shock them all! I'm serious.............
You'll soon get back "in the ZONE". You're nearly there.Don't give up hun.
xx
Thanks SB.
Yes your so right I do know the answer but sometimes the obvious is staring you in the face and needs someone else to point it out to you.So thank you for the wise words. I realised yesterday that I had been doing too much and spoke to my son.I explained to him that as much as I love my grandsons and him.At the moment it is too much for me looking after a two year old day and night and collecting the 5 year old from school.He said he understands.Now the crisis is over with the baby both boys are back with their mum.I also talked to my OH about how I am feeling and he has cancelled his weekend away and did a bit more around the house last night.So me time today .Feeling much better after a good sleep.
Take care hun
cathy

Putting yourself first sounds like the perfect plan - be selfish, you need to get better. Sounds like you're getting your head in the right place - you're doing so well! X

Thank you Umm.
Cathy

Good outcome that Cathy. Well done x

Hi Clara
How areyou getting on is the rash any easier??.
My friend came to day for a cup of tea and a chat Ive not seen her for three weeks as she has been on holiday.
She was totally amazed at how much slimmer I am.She kept calling me skinny LOL.
Made me feel good and hopefully inspired her to stick to her diet as she had been struggling lately.She was complaining about the restriction of food on slimming world and we had a long discussion about feeling deprived lol.But no crooked thoughts only positive ones from now on .
Two litres of water gone half way there lol..
Hope everyone is having a good day.
Cathy

Hiya lovely I can only agree when on total crooked thoughts make you believe lite is an option. The reality is that lite is a very challenging environment yo be in always faced by various foods and temptations. I the weight also comes off a lot slower which makes it very frustrating, especially if you are in a mixed group for sessions, which I am! Hearing about the other girls consistent losses can be demotivating.

Being at home is probably giving you time to think and if you are anything like me it will be what I call yo yo thoughts. So I will decide I am doing something and then tall myself out of it and do the opposite. I found working out some 30 day goals and 2011 goals has helped me focus, they are not just weight related.

Stay strong xxx

Hi Lady T
Thank you for your supportive post.Yes it is true I talk myself in and out of situations all day lol.
I think my blip the other day was due to being overtired and stressed. I coped with it and dindnt blow the whole diet which is what normally happens. I know there are going to be lots of trials along the way so I am putting my head down and pushing forward.I keep telling myself "it will still be there when you are slim so if you still want it you can have it them".
feeling really positive today .Going to call into work to drop off my sick note.It will be interesting to see the reaction and if any one notices as I havent seen them for 5 weeks.
i have lots of goals set out.Most are sewing related or to do with changes around the house but Im ticking them off as I achieve them.This helps keep me focussed.
I put a lot of my evening dresses on Ebay and have made £100 so far so putting that away towards my wedding outfit. I have more stuff I need to list too.
I did a clear out of my wardrobe last week and gave two bags of clothes away on freecycle.It felt good saying goodbye to the larger sized clothes.
I only have a few clothes that fit me now so will need to go clothes shopping.Its amazing how quickly your body shape changes and Im liking it lol.
Hope all is well with you.
Take care
Cathy

Oh look at you, doing well lady. I need an ebay blitz soon. There are some things in larger sizes that I really dont like, and only bought out of desparation as I had to have something to wear.

Good going on the goals front, they really do help. Weight related ones seem to be the icing on the cake rather than the meat of our change. ( learnt that second time round lol )

Keep fighting the good fight xx

Well done you!

Excellent news on the ebay items, good idea to sell them on. I know some of my dresses for the cruises that i used to do cost a fortune. Its such a shame but nice to know someone else is getting some use out of them now you no longer need them.

Shopping for a wedding outfit will be so exciting! What colour are you going for?

I bet they will be so shocked, I saw some people this week that havent for ages and they couldnt believe the difference in me. xxxx

Just come back from visiting the girls in work.They were all amazed at how well I looked,was a bit concerned in case I looked well enough to go back to work LOL.
They all commented on my shrinking size lol.
My colleague started Lipotrim three weeks ago and she has done really well so we were discussing the diets and planning our new fitness regime.
Clara i know what you mean about buying stuuf just for something to wear I had lots of clothes still with labels on bought and never worn because they looked awfull on.
Most of the dresses were from a cruise we went on for our 25th wedding anniversary so had been expensive at the time.
Lady T ,my favourite coulour is Turqoise so probably some thing in that colour range.But im not looking yet untill I have lot another stone.
ope everyone is having a good day.
Cathy

Aw great news that the girls were commenting on your shrinking!

Turquoise is a beautiful colour, you will look so glam! xx

Another good day 100% but only managed 2 litres of water.We had visitors today brother and his wife and two children so ende up cooking pizza for them but wasnt tempted at all.
My SIL commented on how much weight I had lost she said she could really see the difference and its only two weeks since I last saw her LOL. Was chuffed.I am now getting into a 16 trousers and all my skirts are spinning around on me.Looks like i need to take them in at the waist by about 3 inches :8855::banana dancer:.
I am really looking forward to getting into a size 14 bring it on.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend
Cathy

Back