caws diary

I haven't been too well for a few days now - sinusitus and laryngitus. did'nt quite lose my voice but it was quite husky (and sexy - shame I didn't have anyone to chat up !!)

Anyway I've stuffed myself with chocolate :(

Tomorrow's weigh-in day so I'll see if there's very much damage. I did quite well in the week and went to 2 exercise classes (even though I couldn't breathe very well !!) I didn't do my two home workouts that I should have, but I have been under the weather. I'm still hoping for a loss in the morning or I'll be grrrrr at myself.

Don't be grrr at yourself ... be grrr at the illness. Don't worry if you've put on... they're just squatters and will come right off once you're cured!
Hope you're feeling better today hun.

~Silence~

I'm feeling alot better but I've made an appointment with the doctor. My sinuses have been playing up for a long time but I just get on with it and eventually it goes. I think I need in on my record that I've been to see him though.

Weighed in and had a 4lb loss which was fab (the chocolate hasn't gone to my hips just yet - maybe next week !!) Think I'll try and do a couple of sessions on the WiiFit as a little extra.

Salmon and asparagus for dinner tonight and some green beans.

Well done on the 4lb loss!
Your dinner tonight sounds yum too! I got in late and was starving so I'm indulging in a cup of knorr veggie soup.

~Silence~

Shifts on placement can be awful. I did long days (7.30am-9pm) on my second to last one, three in a row. Between the second and third day, the clocks went forward. I felt like I could have died from tiredness on that shift.

Short days kind of mess up your day, too, though. On my last placement, at the weekend we could work through lunch and leave early (3pm). I would always end up popping into the shop on the way home cos I was absolutely starving and didn't feel like cooking-it was way too late for my family to eat lunch and much too early for their tea. lates weren't too bad.

Anyway, I have replied to you in my diary, but wasn't sure if you would be going back to that.

Well, I weighed myself this morning and I've put on 3lb so it's all caught up with me.

My 'official' weigh in is Monday so I'm going to try and be extra good over the weekend, do some extra exercise so when Monday comes it may not be as bad.

Having said that I went out for dinner tonight and had steak and chips :rolleyes:

Aww, Caws, don't worry about it, it's just one week. And maybe it'll be better at your weigh in tomorrow. Good luck.

I wasn't worrying Kaitlyn, in fact I've been quite relaxed about it all this time (maybe too relaxed ;) )

Anyway on official weigh-in day I'd put on 6lb - in a week, haha. Think it's monthly fluctuations and am expecting to lose some of it this week.

Hehe, how's that for a tracker !

I've been out for lunch twice and haven't been doing the exercise that I told myself to do so need to get into gear again.

YAY Caws!!!!!
When do you weigh in?? If you dont have a set day, why not join us Friday Girls? xxx

My 'official' one that I take notice of is Monday morning but Friday is better because then you can be a little more relaxed over the weekend and good in the week so I'll probably join you on Fridays :)

Back