caws diary

My 'official' one that I take notice of is Monday morning but Friday is better because then you can be a little more relaxed over the weekend and good in the week so I'll probably join you on Fridays :)

See that's our thinking too. Gives you chance to relax a wee bit over the weekend!
Welcome to the club Friday Girl, just so you know... we ROCK whatever happens! :D

Hope you're having a good week!

~Silence~

I am having a good week, thanks Gemma (not necessarily food wise but work wise I am :) I'll have to try and remember to do it Friday's befor ehaving my breakfast - I've been doing it so long on the Monday I'll probalby forget to do it !!

Well done on the weight loss :) a lb a week is 52 in a year thats what my hubby always reminds me. :)

Good luck with your journey, you are really close to dipping under 30 bmi :) Must feel fantastic! :)

I wonder if you know what your name means in welsh? lol can't help asking as I live in Wales and it makes me smile when I see it. :)

I wonder if you know what your name means in welsh? lol can't help asking as I live in Wales and it makes me smile when I see it. :)

Thanks for your comments. Someone else said about the welsh meaning once as it tormented her - isn't it cheese or something ? I just chose it because caw are my initials ! I was born in Holyhead though so have a welsh connection !

Hi,
Youre being very quiet missus!! xx

I'm always quiet Clarri ;)

I weighed myself this morning, but I'd stayed the same. Still at least it didn't go on !!

I've felt really despondent today. Not really sure why - hormones maybe ?

I was tidying up my wardrobe and just kept thinking miserable thoughts about looking horrible and having a big tummy (I'm very apple shaped !!)

Last week I went out, got all dressed up, make up etc and felt really good. Today I thought who am I trying to kid :(

I know I'm still a couple of stone overweight, but that's not too bad then I look at myself and think "bloody hell, get a grip on it girl"

Hey ho. On to another week !

I've felt really despondent today. Not really sure why - hormones maybe ?

I was tidying up my wardrobe and just kept thinking miserable thoughts about looking horrible and having a big tummy (I'm very apple shaped !!)

Last week I went out, got all dressed up, make up etc and felt really good. Today I thought who am I trying to kid :(

I know I'm still a couple of stone overweight, but that's not too bad then I look at myself and think "bloody hell, get a grip on it girl"

Hey ho. On to another week !

I think everyone gets those feelings hun. I know I do. You have to think... well at least I'm trying to do something about it!

Have a great week!

~Silence~

Hun,
I bet you did look lovely, dont let your feelings that day override how well you are doing. I too am the apple shape, but Im more worried at this stage about getting a healthy waist circumfrance than how it looks (if you know what I mean) but yes, I have days when I wont look in the mirror.
Dont let it get to you. Today is a new day.
xxx

Did some work in the community today for my old employer. Put on my tunic, which I haven't worn for about 3 months I reckon, and there's loads of room inside that didn't used to be ther :D

Need to cut out the biccies I've started having with a cuppa. Well I need to stop buying them "for the kids" really !!

2lb down for me today :D

I'm going down to the New Forest with my girls, mum, sister, her lot etc etc for the half term week so I will try to be as good as I can but won't let it spoil the holiday.

Me likey the new avatar Caws!
Well done on the loss!

Well done on your weight loss Caws, you're doing really well.
Hope you enjoy the half term (we never got those at uni).

Back