caws diary

Me likey the new avatar Caws!

great loss Caws.
Have a wonderful week, and loving the new avatar too.
xx

Well done on your weight loss Caws, you're doing really well.
Hope you enjoy the half term (we never got those at uni).

We don't have them either. I'm on placement so did two 13 hours shifts and am doing a day at the wound clinic aswell to make up my hours.

Had a lovely time but put on 2lb last week. I keep hovering around the 13 stone mark but need to make a concerted effort to get down to 12 !

Glad you enjoyed it, Caws. Long days are kind of handy when you want extra days off, aren't they?

Caws, how are you?

Hi Kaitlyn and Clarri.

I'm fine. Weight is the same. Had a jaffa cake last night without thinking, which broke my Lent ban on chocolate. Didn't even realise for an hour !!

Sorry about the jaffa cake. Are you starting again?

Hope you're ok Caws, and everything's going OK?

I'm fine thanks Kaitlyn.

Weight loss isn't going so well but my motivation is lacking at the moment and I'm not trying as I should be :(

I've started a new ticker. I'm about 13.5 stone now, so intead of losing half a stone I've more or less put it on !!

Still want to get to 12st though.

I'm sorry Caws. I'm sure you'll get to 12 stone soon. You've been doing really well, and, although gaining weight isn't a great feeling, it's a blip, and I know you'll manage to get rid of it soon.

Anyway, how's uni going?

Uni's going well thanks Kaitlyn. Three more weeks then 2 weeks off :D (and then on placement for another 5 weeks !!)

I stayed the same this week but went out Friday night and tonight.

I really need to sort my head out. I'm starting a running regime tomorrow - how to run for half an hour in 6 weeks. You go out 3 times a week for half an hour - 1st day walk for 1/2 hour, 2nd day walk for 14 mins, run for 1 min, walk for 15 mins etc etc.

You build it up and in 6 weeks you should be able to run !

I'm off to Spain in 2 weeks so I'll put it on hold that week but I need to exercise more and stop eating crap :mad:

Well I did my 30 minute power walking session tonight, even though it was bloody freezing. Had a prawn salad for tea but some choccies from Thornton's that the girls got me yesterday (well they are expensive, so I can't waste them !!)

I stayed the same today.

I'm really fed up with myself because I know exactly what to do but just can't seem to do it :(

Caws, you're doing really well. If you STS, you're not putting any weight on. And as I said before, we all maoned at uni, cos everyone gained weight whilst we were there-it's a lot of sitting around for half the time when doing theory blocks, then on placement, it can be a big chore to want to do anything (especially if you're working long days and have assignments and other stuff to do), so I think you're doing fantastic.

Where in Spain are you going?

Caws, you're doing really well. If you STS, you're not putting any weight on. And as I said before, we all maoned at uni, cos everyone gained weight whilst we were there-it's a lot of sitting around for half the time when doing theory blocks, then on placement, it can be a big chore to want to do anything (especially if you're working long days and have assignments and other stuff to do), so I think you're doing fantastic.
here here.
xx

Back