Caz's Dukan journey

neilsbird09

Silver Member
Hi, Im starting today along with Cheryl and Vicky! I'll post my daily menus here and please monitor as I could go sadly wrong lol!

Thanks for all your help in the posts so far and carry on keeping an eye on us lol :)

Hello gorgeous. All 3 of us holding hands and in this together.......all the way. Good luck babes. xx

Thanks Sonya, it does help when you have friends to hold your hand lol!

Hiya babesl, just realised I've had one and a half egg yolks too many today! Kinda forgot about the mayo I made and the galette, Vicky reminded me lol. So it's galettes with egg white only from now on and yoghurt for breakfast instead of boiled eggs lol. Yoghurt - yuk :p

Last edited:
Lol. I dont actually like eggs. lol Never have really. I dont mind so much when they are in a recipe. Dont like fish except for tinned tuna or cod but only in a sauce. I know im odd!

Well... after the first 24 hours on the Dukan diet, I have lost 2lb. I am grinning from ear to ear - I didn't lose that on Atkins in a week, or very rarely anyway :p

yey!!!!!!

Fab start Caz. x

Thanks Linz :D How are you hon? How's Solly?

Excellent!!

Thanks Joanne x x

Linz, just had to change the water again in the hot tub due to all kids and friends going in so I've banned them lol -should only need to be changed every 3 months - I'm doing it every week :mad:

Nope..... they are banned lol :)

Back