Caz's Dukan journey

Pmsl, thats really is a good one. Im hoping its the kids from the tub!

Me too... coz Cinnamon is getting oodles of cuddles tomorrow. ;)

You wouldn't want to hug my kids, they are teenagers and they just grunt a lot! Doing an A level in 'grunt' so that I can communicate with them :D

I sometimes wonder how old Oliver is. He gets a strop on and for those of you that ever saw Harry Enfield as Kevin, well thats my boy when he doesnt get his own way.

Omg. Prime example. Im now being told its not fair, im naughty and i ruin everything. All because i wont get him a spoon to eat his yog with, he always gets it himself!

He's male, what do you expect?? :p

This is all really new to me hun. At least ive got you for guidance now! He told me the other day that ironing was ridiculous. At least we agree on some things. lol

lol Cheryl thats soo funny :) i bet you try not to laugh!
And Caz yes thats certainly true. my friends nephew has only ever said HUH to me lol

And they go worse. I presume at some stage they realise an age where they can be civil but I'm not sure what it is? :D

But Oliver is right hun, ironing is ridicilous :p

Prob about 30 Caz :)

Exactly! I do sometimes laught at him i just cant help myself. He then stops his strop to laugh and then remembers i was laughing at him acting like that, leaves the room and slams the door! I honestly dont know where he gets it from. Mark and I have only had 2 rows in 9yrs!

ROFL Cheryl i love him :D

Right im sending him to stay with auntie Vicky for a week. Well see if you change your mind then!

OMG he will come back crazier :D

Without a doubt :D

Lol :) he can come to mine first then Cazs :D

You'll last a day! Lol. I bet he'd be a little angel, blonde hair and big blue eyes, like butter wouldnt melt!

Only until he got over his initial shyness I'm sure :) Then he'd be telling me that ironing was silly and I would have to agree lol x

Back