Cazza's countdown to becoming a Mrs

I'd hardly say I'm looking forward to WI lol I'm currently at work eating my lunch of a tuna Mayo salad happy to report that I bought lighter than light Mayo which is less syns than the Asda light Mayo ;)

Had 2 Alpen lights and a pear for brekkie

Just keeping it light for WI ;) xxx

Thanks was a bit embarrassed tho!! Just had my treat for tea and back at it tomorrow!

Needed to treat tho just as a well done for being so good for the last 2 weeks!

Just need to keep it up xx

Ok i know i have been MIA but i've been fairly good.....

Today (Wednesday 28th September 2011)

Extra Easy

B: 2 Alpen Light bars & 1 pear

L: Chicken Mayo salad (Chicken, lettuce, red pepper, celery, pickled onion, cucumber - lighter than light mayo 2 x tablespoons = 1 SYN)

D: 2 meat free burgers (1 SYN), 2 Quorn sausages, sw chips, tin of alphabetti spaghetti.

Curly wurly = 6 SYNS

HExA 250ml Semi Skimmed milk - latte coffee

Thursday 29th September

Extra Easy

B: oat so simple & a pear

L: Tuna Mayo salad (tuna, 2 tablespoons lighter than light Mayo (1 SYN) lettuce, cucumber, red pepper, celery, pickled onion)
Ff activia yoghurt

D: 4 "good for you" morrisons sausages (2 SYNS) homemade burgers, sw chips

Last edited:
Friday 30th September

Extra easy

B: 2 Alpen light bars

L: Tuna Salad (tuna Mayo (1 SYN), lettuce, cucumber, celery, yellow pepper, pickled onions)
Ff activia yoghurt

D: Cooked chicken & 2 boiled eggs with salad (lettuce, red pepper, red onion, green pepper, cucumber, Mayo (1 SYN))

Last edited:
Dunno really Monday and Tuesday were well over syns wise but just trying to pull it back so I have no expectations this week really tbh xx

skinnymrstobe said:
I'm not up lol was trying to go back to sleep but no fear of that happening apparently!! Xx

Lol me too, but cheeky 2 year old is laid in bed next to me and keeps pinning me down to lick my nose?!??

You got any plans for today? xx

Mrs.S. said:
Lol me too, but cheeky 2 year old is laid in bed next to me and keeps pinning me down to lick my nose?!??

You got any plans for today? xx

Lick your nose??

How bizarre your beautiful girl is!!

The plan is to finish the cake we have done most of the work on yesterday, bake the cake for the order to be delivered Monday and then take pictures of the gorgeous handmade cards I have from my auntie to sell & upload to Facebook & eBay!

Other than that not much really lol

What about you??

X

Saturday 1st October

Extra easy

B: grilled bacon & scrambled egg

Curly wurly (6 SYNS)

L: wasn't feeling great so just had a few slices of Bernard Matthews chicken slices

D: maggi so juicy (4.5 SYNS / 2 = 2.25 SYNS) roast potatoes & cabbage

Last edited:
Back